Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her (18842 Views)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) / Lawyer Accuses Taxify Driver Of Masturbating In Front Of Female Passenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Ghokes(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Another DSF loading..................
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by lordtim001(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2018
Am I the only one who went to check out her Facebook page? cheesy
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by texazzpete(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Taxify has only TWO legit ways of paying. Cash or via an attached bank card. Stupid Nigerians will enter a Taxify with no card, no cash and start talking about 'bank transfer'.

I can't blame the driver for waiting for the money to reflect before leaving there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Danialuone: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Taxi Driver no dey kidnap man niii ? haaaaaaa lady and Taxi Driver are like 5 & 6
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Mac2016(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2018
nonsense accusations up and down! useless people altogether.
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by jannylove: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
slay queen without penny.....going around looking for who to scam. Your hopeless father cannot take that shit. you deliberately refused to pay the poor driver and you are here on social media to show the world how stupid and insensitive you are.
I pray that your future husband will end up as a driver and another slay queen like you will scam him in this manner.
IDIOT....
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by plerry: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2018
these stupid baseless brainless accusations is the reason why over 110 girls were truly kidnapped in dapchi and no one believed it till it was too late..we need to stop this horseshit in Nigeria, if wrongful accusers could go to jail for a long time it would deter others from seeing it as a means to get fame and blow the embers of their dying career and give us as a nation zeal to really search n find truly kidnapped people... is like this girls don't have sense sha
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by salesforce: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2018
Again
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2018
Will this girl shut up? Very irritating post.

Instead of finding a way to pay his money, or asking him for proof that the payment didn’t enter, you ask him to wait till daybreak outside your house before you pay him?

So if he had intentions to work and make money all night, he should wait outside your house cos of patapata 2k?

Some ladies sef, where were they when God was sharing common sense?

He has a right to demand for his money. He has a right to tell you to pay for his services. And you owe him a bloody apology.

The earlier we start treating people (irrespective of our perception of what their ‘status’ might be) with respect, the better for us all.

This girl just wan make I vex early this morning. Mchew.
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2018
make I no vex
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2018
ALL THESE WOMEN DOING THEIR BEST TO RUBBISH THE LIVES OF HUSTLING YOUNG MEN, GOD DEY O.
I PROPOSE WE HEAD TO HER FACEBOOK PAGE AND TEACH HER A FEW LESSONS IN NOT BEING STUPID

https://web.facebook.com/sandra.ifudu
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by olapink: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
it is stupid of d man to wait till 4am n ask d woman to follow him to d ATM.
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Godyke(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
It high time Taxify start verifying those who intend to use their platform. There are lot of abnormal persons coming on board even those who normally cannot afford taxi car drop before. The drivers should start suing any of these bad mannered female riders whenever they bring such issues to the social media rather than reporting it to the appropriate quarters i.e the Police. Riders too should also be restricted from having access to the profile pictures of drivers due to abuse and indescriminate cropping and pasting on the social media. This looks more of blackmail from a competitor than normal. Enough of this rubbish
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Godyke(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
In our effort to please riders who are also referred to as clients drivers compromise by accepting transfer instead of cash for obvious reasons. But some criminal minded ones especially the male riders takes advantage of the situation and chooses to defraud drivers by initiating false transfers. This is common among those internet fraudsters resident at Pelican Hotel Chevy View estate Lekki. Their story will soon become a national issue if they choose to continue with their criminal activities.
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by optim(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Freeman59:
Taxify, Uber, una no de tire??

In search of reliable uber driver, that lives within Anthony village?

Please call 0701 777 4253.
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by MacZrino: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2018
phlopholly:
Nawa o, all these ladies will be famzing kidnap and ritual. That was how I dropped a lady off in January, she said she had no cash and would do a transfer, I obliged. Till today, I never see alert. Just do a card payment if you don't have cash, or just branch the ATM and cash cash.
Now that she has destroyed this guy and his job now, what's her gain.
Good day bro how you doing,I have a question to ask you, do you still drive on uber in Abuja?
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by phlopholly: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
MacZrino:
Good day bro how you doing,I have a question to ask you, do you still drive on uber in Abuja?
I don't drive anymore. But you can still ask
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by MacZrino: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
phlopholly:

I don't drive anymore. But you can still ask
How's driving on uber in FCT,is it really profitable and do you know all the routes or gps guided and why did you stop driving

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Share Was Only N45.5M - MMA Robberies Suspect / Car Conveying Suspected Armed Robbers Involved In An Accident / How Babington Macaulay Schoolgirls Were Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.