Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Entefrica Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entefrica Jobs. (1421 Views)

Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. / Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary / Entefrica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entefrica Jobs. by caddylac(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Please Nairalanders, this has become a urgent need since for the past weeks I have been seeing post asking about this firm. Can anyone in the house give a concrete detail on how they operate and how legit they are? I got a call from them and just want to know what is about them please please, this can help others in the house too. Thank you. Please Mods, help forward to front page. Thank you.
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by tosbobby(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Its a multinational delivery service firm. Very legit. I got d cal too.
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by yakson123: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
No be only multinational na multi eko
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by Quinns: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
I have an interview with them tomorrow, pls I need to know if they are legit or some GNLD repackaged Coy.... Heard they into health care stuffs as well.
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by caddylac(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nobody seems to be saying anything na was but I have the feelings they are legit, bro just give us feedback when you are back please, they called me too and am going n Ph.
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by Quinns: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
caddylac I'll try and attend it and hope it oays off.
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by caddylac(m): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Quinns:
caddylac I'll try and attend it and hope it oays off.

OK Quinns.. All the best.
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by falade123: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2018
I went for their interview. And we were delayed since around 10am till around 3, at d end it was marketing job ooo,for anyone interested in marketing, u can go
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by Quinns: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2018
falade123:
I went for their interview. And we were delayed since around 10am till around 3, at d end it was marketing job ooo,for anyone interested in marketing, u can go

Thank God, money saved... what position did u apply for?
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by caddylac(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2018
falade123:

I applied for the post of a Delivery personnel, do you think its also marketing, because the guy that called me told me my job function is just basically delivery and getting them feedbacks.
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by Quinns: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
caddylac how was the last interview?
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by tosbobby(m): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2018
With pleasure, I wish to express my gratitude to Yakson123 for discouraging people from attending the job interview. If everybody had been there, would I have gotten this scarce opportunity on a platter of gold.
To some of you who had erroneous thought about the company, be informed that it is not a GNLD company though some of the items they sell may make people liken them to be the same. Logistics is part of the services renders.
There are different departments there such as HR, Communication, Customer Relation[marketer] and Delivery.
Like I said, it is multinational, legit with international standard.
The job is fun.
Here is the best feedback I can share because of confidentiality rule.

1 Like

Re: Entefrica Jobs. by ReubenE(m): 1:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Those that got invite for Communication Executive should attend the interview and make the decision for themselves whether to join them or not.

Most of what they do is field work.
For Communication Executive and Brand Activation, lemme say the following.....

The two roles are marketing positions. There is a basic salary of N50,000. Beside the 50K, commission is paid if group targets are met.
This is how the group target thing works:
Members will be grouped with a membership of eight persons, and the group target is to bring Thirty Distributors in a month. Members are assessed based on how well the group performs, and not individually.

In practical terms, if the group target of 30 distributors is divided by the number of group members, what each member is required to bring is 4 distributors in a month, however a member bringing his 4 distributors doesn't count if the group fails to collectively bring the target of 30 distributors in a month.

Secondly, before a customer can qualify to become a distributor, he or she must be willing and ready to buy goods worth N120,000 at minimum. In other words, if I'm only willing to buy N100,000 worth of goods, then I can't become a distributor.

Some of the products they have on offer includes;
Slim Tea
Tamtadu
HairNowNow
.....and a host of other beauty products.

I spent some time with them before I left. Less than a month though....

I hope the above helps
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by caddylac(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2018
ReubenE:
Those that got invite for Communication Executive should attend the interview and make the decision for themselves whether to join them or not.

Most of what they do is field work.
For Communication Executive and Brand Activation, lemme say the following.....

The two roles are marketing positions. There is a basic salary of N50,000. Beside the 50K, commission is paid if group targets are met.
This is how the group target thing works:
Members will be grouped with a membership of eight persons, and the group target is to bring Thirty Distributors in a month. Members are assessed based on how well the group performs, and not individually.

In practical terms, if the group target of 30 distributors is divided by the number of group members, what each member is required to bring is 4 distributors in a month, however a member bringing his 4 distributors doesn't count if the group fails to collectively bring the target of 30 distributors in a month.

Secondly, before a customer can qualify to become a distributor, he or she must be willing and ready to buy goods worth N120,000 at minimum. In other words, if I'm only willing to buy N100,000 worth of goods, then I can't become a distributor.

Some of the products they have on offer includes;
Slim Tea
Tamtadu
HairNowNow
.....and a host of other beauty products.

I spent some time with them before I left. Less than a month though....

I hope the above helps

Thanks for the info, but if I may ask why did you leave?
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by caddylac(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2018
tosbobby:
With pleasure, I wish to express my gratitude to Yakson123 for discouraging people from attending the job interview. If everybody had been there, would I have gotten this scarce opportunity on a platter of gold.
To some of you who had erroneous thought about the company, be informed that it is not a GNLD company though some of the items they sell may make people liken them to be the same. Logistics is part of the services renders.
There are different departments there such as HR, Communication, Customer Relation[marketer] and Delivery.
Like I said, it is multinational, legit with international standard.
The job is fun.
Here is the best feedback I can share because of confidentiality rule.

Thanks for this wonderful info. You are the best bro. Pls can I pm you?
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by caddylac(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Quinns:
caddylac how was the last interview?
It was a phone interview after which the guy sent me a guarantor form to fill and to be submitted when we meet one on one for the second phase of the interview.
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by ReubenE(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
caddylac:

Thanks for the info, but if I may ask why did you leave?
I got another job
Though, I was not really cool with the group target of a thing....
Re: Entefrica Jobs. by caddylac(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2018
ReubenE:

I got another job
Though, I was not really cool with the group target of a thing....

Ok

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment: Shortlisted Candidates, Screening Date Announced / Vacant Job For Laboratory Supervisor At British American Tobacco / Massive Job Opportunities Available! 30 Positions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.