Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast (1994 Views)

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
STRONG WARNINGS ABOUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST
On the early hours of Tuesday, 20th February 2018, I had a dream in which I was warning some people of the grave consequences of receiving the mark of the beast.

In the dream, I had come across some people, about three of them. It seemed they had just received the mark of the beast, I think, on their heads. Then, they made me know that they had received the marks on their foreheads.

Then, in pity and in regret for them, I began to sing a song, which told them they had been lost and damned forever for taking the mark. I sang a local Yoruba song. Yoruba is one of the major tribes in Nigeria. The song is used to mourn and bid farewell to somebody that has just died.

The words of the song in Yoruba language are below.
‘O di gbere’
‘O di arinnako’
‘O tun di oju ala’
‘O di beni n joni’
‘O di beeyan n jo eeyan’

The song can best be interpreted into English as thus:
‘Bye bye forever’
‘You have gone forever’
‘Only to be seen again in dreams’
‘Only to be remembered again when your look-alike is come by’

By the song I was conveying to the people the consequences of their actions that they had been lost forever for all eternity for collecting the marks on their foreheads.

Dream ended.

Interpretation and Message
Revelation 14:9-11
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Sometimes ago, in the month of January 2015, I was shown a revelation in which it was revealed to me that the time to receive the mark of the beast had come. Since then many videos had come up on YouTube and on many social media platforms showing people being implanted with chips in the hand. I am yet to see a video of people receiving the chips on their heads.

Now again, it has been revealed again that people have started receiving the marks on their foreheads. To me, this seems a step taken further to receiving the mark on the hands. The scriptures are being fulfilled in our eyes.

The following messages can be deduced from the dream and the biblical reference provided to support it.
-1. Further to receiving the mark of the beast (chip implantation) in the hands that we have been witnessing, people will start or they might have even started receiving the mark of the beast (chip implantation) on their foreheads.

-2. Those that will receive the mark of the beast will be so proud of it and even eager to make let people know they have received it.

-3. Anybody that receives the mark on his/her hand or forehead or worship the beast shall
-1. drink of the wine of the wrath of God
-2. be cast into the lake of fire and be tormented for ever and ever
-3. be lost and damned irretrievably for all eternity

-4. The beast (the antichrist) whose mark is now being received on the foreheads and hands is around.

-5. Jesus is coming. Rapture is imminent.

Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

3 Likes

Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by Image123(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nobody can receive the mark of the beast until the Great Tribulation.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
DON'T TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST FOR ANY REASON. iT IS A SIN UNTO DEATH. IT HAS NO REPENTANCE.
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2018
If you cannot resist ordinary tattoo, do you think you will not receive the mark?
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2018
It is an unforgivable sin to receive the mark of the beast! whoever receives the mark will be cast to hell where he will be tormented and the smoke of his torment will rise up forever
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by Image123(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2018
Where can it be received, let's go and bomb the place.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
It is an unforgivable sin to receive the mark of the beast. Never receive it even to the point of death.
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Don't take the mark!

1 Like

Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Satan is not joking with you! So don't joke with your salvation.
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 6:58am On Mar 15, 2019
Pray against any spiritual and invisible mark of the beast that might have been cast upon you in the spiritual realm.
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by frank317: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2019
U are still seeing visions after all your past fake visions we are watching you.

Everyone knows u are deluded and sick. Visions of earthquake, hailstones, volcano, rapture, marine
agents, demons... Only u. But non is real.

Continue, we known u are mad.
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2019
frank317:
U are still seeing visions after all your past fake visions we are watching you.

Everyone knows u are deluded and sick. Visions of earthquake, hailstones, volcano, rapture, marine
agents, demons... Only u. But non is real.

Continue, we known u are mad.

God bless you!
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by frank317: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2019
annyplenty:

God bless you!

God help u
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2019
PSYCHO CONDITIONING IS GOING ON. GRADUALLY THE MARK WILL BE INTRODUCED IN FULL
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by OnPointMan(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
annyplenty:
PSYCHO CONDITIONING IS GOING ON. GRADUALLY THE MARK WILL BE INTRODUCED IN FULL
do you have an idea of what the mark looks like?
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2019
OnPointMan:

do you have an idea of what the mark looks like?

search for rfid chip on youtube.
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2019
Don't take the mark of the beast
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by Aaronsrod: 6:33pm On May 26, 2019
annyplenty:
Don't take the mark of the beast

Then we must kill a great many in Jesus name!

Tell us how can this be done?

Abeg, lead us to Holy Victory in this matta!!
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by Aaronsrod: 6:40pm On May 26, 2019
The source of Satan's power!!

The enemy is at the gates!

Let us cut off their hands before it is too late.

May we gouge out their children's eyes that they never behold the works of the Evil One.

IJN.

Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Then we must kill a great many in Jesus name!

Tell us how can this be done?

Abeg, lead us to Holy Victory in this matta!!

I don't understand your question. Kindly explain
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by Aaronsrod: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
annyplenty:

I don't understand your question. Kindly explain

We need a leader in this time of travails and woe.

Are you The Chosen?
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2019
Aaronsrod:

We need a leader in this time of travails and woe.

Are you The Chosen?

check out www.jesusislordradio.info and http://repentandpreparetheway.org
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by Gullah: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2019
What is the mark of the beast?
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2019
Gullah:

That is the microchip you will see about 3 replies up. it is going to be implanted in the hand or the forehead and it is going to replace all money worldwide and be used for buying and selling and all transactions.
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
The beast system is fast gaining acceptance in every aspect of life.

No man may buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by LordReed(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Since it 8s forehead and right hand the prophecy specifies, what if I put it in my left arm or the back of my head?
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Aaronsrod:
The source of Satan's power!!

The enemy is at the gates!

Let us cut off their hands before it is too late.

May we gouge out their children's eyes that they never behold the works of the Evil One.

IJN.

Gullah:

Look at the picture above.
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dire and grievous eternal damnation awaits whoever receives the mark of the beast. Stay clear of it. Stay with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
annyplenty:
Dire and grievous eternal damnation awaits whoever receives the mark of the beast. Stay clear of it. Stay with Jesus.

Maybe you should read why revelation was almost not added in the Bible
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
Do not take the mark for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2020
What if the mark of the beast is introduced as the eventual solution to the pandemic of Corona virus? Will you resist it?
Re: Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Don't take the mark. Don't take the vaccine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo / Why Is Sin Inherited But Salvation Isn't? / How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.