Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) (24210 Views)

Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / Jude Ighalo Visits His Former Street In Ajegunle, Attends Salami Street Carnival / Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by stephenduru: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Super Eagles forward Gbolahan Salami has got an amazing family.Check out adorable photos of his wife and son below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/super-eagles-player-salami-shows-off.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

I respect women who squat very easily...it is an asset in the bedroom.
I'd love to date her and see what she's made off.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Ayodejioak(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cute ones are beautiful.

I'm aware its a tautology

Success stories are just my strong points

Someone once said:"My pretty kids are mine

and The 'un-pretty' ones belong to the government"

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
His son is cute.
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Finest6: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cute
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Iceman2017(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
And he is 21 tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Ellabae(f): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lovely family.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by MrImole: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nigerians and age falsification!
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Bad guy salami.. The hottest headed striker in naija league. He can collect red card for Africa as a striker tho. Longest time no see..

Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by FRESHG(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

DID SHE TELL YOU THAT SHES A SQUATTER
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by YINKS89(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Okay.
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Timinho23: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Fast, explosive winger, technically sound and very good BUT wasted? Why? arrogant and annoyingly temperamental. this is not village ppl at work
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by pweshdodo(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
O boy see yansh wink
Make I look for Vaseline grin
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Pharaoh001(f): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

psych escapee spotted.

Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by ucheHapers(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
The nose...
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Makanjuola89: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
This guy was my senior at Eko Akete Grammar School, Ajele, Lagos Island. Ikemu as he was fondly called. More blessing bro!
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Xavier9ja(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
This guy was npfl balotelli before he moved to europe
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by jerryunit48: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wow ... Ten years to come the little boy will look at these pictures and laugh saying did I really look like that with the hair cut and the dress ?

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by pussyeater(m): 12:46am On Mar 02, 2018
Chai... The woman bombom go BIG well well oh grin
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by twentyk(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2018
Makanjuola89:
This guy was my senior at Eko Akete Grammar School, Ajele, Lagos Island. Ikemu as he was fondly called. More blessing bro!
i once saw him play a friendly match with our senoir team then @ bishop agggey(ilasa)... D egbon was good...will never forget that snake bite he gave our rightback(sule) that day,the whole field erupted...ended up scoring one goal apiece with wole(raheem lawal)also a one time super eagle player who plays in the turkish league...
Unilorin admission rubbed me of my football career i swear plus laziness i admit...Emi zLatan....

4 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Burgerlomo: 4:11am On Mar 02, 2018
Beautiful family
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by jimb(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect women who squat very easily...it is an asset in the bedroom. I'd love to date her and see what she's made off.
Ode dde
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Ayomideen(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2018
twentyk:
i once saw him play a friendly match with our senoir team then @ bishop agggey(ilasa)... D egbon was good...will never forget that snake bite he gave our rightback(sule) that day,the whole field erupted...ended up scoring one goal apiece with wole(raheem lawal)also a one time super eagle player who plays in the turkish league...
Unilorin admission rubbed me of my football career i swear plus laziness i admit...Emi zLatan....
azzin ehn
pesin wey dey attend Unilorin wey still cun get time for football
lol
its nearly impossible
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Caseless: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2018
If she's not married, I'd have admired her hips and waist. But she is. I have no choice.
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by Virus777: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2018
The wife is not beautiful.

And, that shirt and 'nika' their son is putting on looks awkward. They no fit buy correct clothes for their son?
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by lordtim001(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2018
And he is just 26.

Is it just me or does fame make people baby-papas and husbands at a younger age than usual
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by engrjacuzzi: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2018
how old is gbolahan salami. the wife seems to be in her mid thirties
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by dstar01(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect women who squat very easily...it is an asset in the bedroom. I'd love to date her and see what she's made off.

I just knew it had to be you that made this comment.. lol
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by salesforce: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Gbolahan Salami, His Wife And Son (Pictured) by bewla(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2018
i

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sadiq Umar Named In Europa League Team Of The Week / Mario Zagallo Dies At 92 (Photos) / Mike Edwards Begs To Compete For Nigeria At The Commonwealth Games (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.