Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

SAVAGE Wesley Sneijder Brutally Trolls Liverpool Over Failed Transfer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SAVAGE Wesley Sneijder Brutally Trolls Liverpool Over Failed Transfer (369 Views)

Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos / Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL / Seven Football Legends Who Retired In 2019: Sneijder, Xavi, Cech, Robben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SAVAGE Wesley Sneijder Brutally Trolls Liverpool Over Failed Transfer by HotnaijaMarket(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wesley Sneijder has taken a huge swipe at Liverpool over their failed attempt to sign him back in 2013.

The 33-year-old had had fallen out of favour with then boss Andrea Stramaccioni and was heading for an exit in January.

A host of European's elite club lined up to sign him, including the likes of Liverpool and Manchester United.

But Sneijder shocked everyone by agreeing to join Turkish giants Galatasary.

He was welcomed by thousands of fans when he touched down in Turkey but there was some confusion why, in his prime years at 28 years old, would Sneijder want to leave Europe's so-calledbig leagues.

And the midfielder has now revealed exactly why he rejected the opportunity to move to Anfield.

“Many clubs wanted to know when I was leaving Inter, and Liverpool was one of those clubs, so people were surprised I chose Galatasaray,” Sneijder said.

“Why Galatasaray and not Liverpool? But I am a winner.

"I play for prizes, so I went to Galatasaray because I thought that I would win more at Galatasaray and be champion than at Liverpool, and I think afterwards that I made the right choice.

Continue Reading:- https://www.ngfind.com/2018/03/savage-wesley-sneijder-brutally-trolls.html

(1) (Reply)

Thiery Henry May Succeed Wenger / Champions League: Chelsea Star, Giroud Confident Of Goal In Barcelona Clash / Join Us For Daily Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.