Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Kicking Habits, Desires And Diseases - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kicking Habits, Desires And Diseases (308 Views)

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Victory Over Sickness And Diseases. Sermon & Prayer Points By Pastor E.A Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kicking Habits, Desires And Diseases by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Dear

Are their desires, habits and diseases you want to kick.

Even if therapies, New Resolutions, etc have not been able to help.

I know somebody that can help you out.

His name is Jesus Christ.

To this end, Jn 10:10 reads. I (Jesus) am come that they (you and I inclusive) might have life and have it more abundantly.

And 11 Cor. 5:17 reads. If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new.

Also Gal. 5:24 reads. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires

For more, feel free to whatsapp or send in mail.

(1) (Reply)

Dreams / * Stop That Bleaching * / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.