Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Am So Confused - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am So Confused (686 Views)

Please Nairalanders Advice Me “am So Confused, What Should I Do?” / She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! / Im Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Confused by beautygal(f): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2010
He proposed to me some years back,i accepted because i love him.school life took most of my time and i neglected him.Now he is a billionaire.i want him back.i swear not for the money but love.i even hope to touch lives wit the wealth.Ever since,our paths just keep crossin,and i keep loving him more and more every passing day.PLs fellow naija advice me on wat to do before i kolo,
Re: Am So Confused by iyk1(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2010
does he still want you?, that the question
Re: Am So Confused by beautygal(f): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2010
i don't know if he still does.i just pray he is.judt that basically,we re a bitb far from one another. kiss
Re: Am So Confused by iyk1(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2010
maybe he has moved on,
does he still call you
or maybe he is just busy
just know if he is still interested thats all BUT,
have you gone out with some1 else?,
if you have, just asume he might have done the same as well but most importantly, know your stand and chances with him
so it wont look like you want hm now because of his money
Re: Am So Confused by iyk1(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2010
just ask him if he still wants you
Re: Am So Confused by Arkhin(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2010
Olosha!!!! wonder if you'll claim to still love him if he was poor when you met him again.
Re: Am So Confused by beautygal(f): 7:53pm On May 06, 2010
HE IS SO QUICK TO HANG UP HIS PHONE.MOST TIMES HE CLAIMS SLEEPING AND PROMISES TO CALL ONCE HE'S AWAKE BUT NEVER KEEPS THE PROMISE.

TRUTH IS THAT I LOVE HIM SO DEEPLY AND CAN'T EVEN WITHSTAND THE TOUCH OF ANOTHER MAN

PLS HELP,
iyk1:

maybe he has moved on,
does he still call you
or maybe he is just busy
just know if he is still interested thats all BUT,
have you gone out with some1 else?,
if you have, just asume he might have done the same as well but most importantly, know your stand and chances with him
so it wont look like you want hm now because of his money
Re: Am So Confused by beautygal(f): 7:54pm On May 06, 2010
PLS DON'T BE RUDE, REMEMBER I AGREED TO MARRY HIM WEN HE HAD NOTHING
Arkhin:

Olosha!!!! wonder if you'll claim to still love him if he was poor when you met him again.

(1) (Reply)

Gusau-zamfara / My Pretty Friend Needs A God Fearing Man For Marriage / Dyt I Am Falling For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.