Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. (1536 Views)

Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / Alhamdulillah, God Has Blessed Me With Bouncing Baby Boy, Save Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by QuickStandard: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
As a proud Nairalander, I am pleased to share my joy on behalf of my wife, with all my nairaland fellows.
It is indeed a thing of Joy and we are really grateful to God Almighty for blessing us with two bouncing baby boys.
The sweetest part is the delivery was safe, mother and my new generals are alive.

Please join Us in saying thank you to the Lord God Almighty.

@Seun;Lalasticlala and co. thanks again for this platform.

18 Likes

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by kachi19: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Congratulations Sire!!

3 Likes

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by FIDELITY24(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Congratulations... it's really a thing of joy, I connect to this blessing 100%.

5 Likes

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by Topestbilly(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Congratulations!

Hope their generation will be the LEADERS OF TOMORROW like we sang so tey in school and those in power then are still in power.

"Parents listen to children, we are the leaders of tomorrow, try and pay our school fees and give us sound education"

2 Likes

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by sweetonugbu: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Congratulations, I tap into this. Even though I'll prefer to have quadruplet.

2 Likes

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by ojun50(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Congrate na man u be

3 Likes

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by okirewaju(f): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Congrats Papa Ejima

Children are heritage from the Lord

2 Likes

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by QuickStandard: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Topestbilly:
Congratulations!

Hope their generation will be the LEADERS OF TOMORROW

I guess thats the wish and prayer of every parent.
Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by Mariangeles(f): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
QuickStandard:
As a proud Nairalander, I am pleased to share my joy on behalf of my wife, with all my nairaland fellows.
It is indeed a thing of Joy and we are really grateful to God Almighty for blessing us with two bouncing baby boys.
The sweetest part is the delivery was safe, mother and my new generals are alive.

Please join Us in saying thank you to the Lord God Almighty.

@Seun;Lalasticlala and co. thanks again for this platform.
Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you...God bless them and their mother...plus you of course

2 Likes

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by Memories12411: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Congratulations to you and your wife. Thank God for safe delivery. I pray for open doors to cater for their earthly and spiritual needs. They shall be called "Blessed" in their generation.

3 Likes

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by akpamma: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Congratulations baba ibeji. They shall be sources of joy and blessings to your family and their generation.

1 Like

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by QuickStandard: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
akpamma:
Congratulations baba ibeji. They shall be sources of joy and blessings to your family and their generation.
Amen
Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by phillip9145(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Congratulations my bro.
Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by ststyreal(f): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cogratulationssss!!!! Sir. Oh God! Please bless me too with this same bundle of joy now I ask amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by Stallion93(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Congrats!! But twins(multiple pregnancy) is abnormal. They are usually predisposed to many health risks so please ensure steady health check and watch them closely.
Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by sisisioge: 5:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Wow! Congrats man! May God bless them, you &your wife to raise them, me and every woman who wants this grin grin. Edunjobi Ejire is the real deal o.

1 Like

Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by QuickStandard: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Stallion93:
Congrats!!
Thanks.

Stallion93:
But twins(multiple pregnancy) is abnormal.

How do you mean sir?

Stallion93:
They are usually predisposed to many health risks so please ensure steady health check and watch them closely.

God is the ultimate healer. we as human can only do our part, and God the giver will always perfect His goodness and mercies.
Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by QuickStandard: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2018
sisisioge:
Wow! Congrats man! May God bless them, you &your wife to raise them, me and every woman who wants this grin grin. Edunjobi Ejire is the real deal o.

Amen
Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by Stallion93(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2018
QuickStandard:

Thanks.

How do you mean sir?

God is the ultimate healer. we as human can only do our part, and God the giver will always perfect His goodness and mercies.

yes of course God gives all we have including the brain we have to grow in knowledge and understanding to optimally understand ourselves and our environment.
Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by ladygudhead(f): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations! Welcome to the team!
Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by Aremu01(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hallelujah.....
Glory be to God in the highest I am do happy for you. I tap into your blessing..... Hearty Congratulations
Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by QuickStandard: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Aremu01:
Hallelujah.....

Glory be to God in the highest
I am do happy for you.
I tap into your blessing.....
Hearty Congratulations

Thanks
Re: Halleluia!!! God Has Blessed My Family With Twin Boys. by QuickStandard: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
ladygudhead:
Congratulations! Welcome to the team!

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

LUX Soap @ 17 Kobo. / Household Items For Sale In Lagos All sold / Increase In Marital Failures: What Factors Are Responsible And Solutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.