Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Get Your Blog Designed With Adsense Standard And Get Approved In 2 Days - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Blog Designed With Adsense Standard And Get Approved In 2 Days (274 Views)

need a Website/blog Designed with Google Adsense ??? check here / Get Your Blog Designed With Adsense Standard And Get Approved In 2 Days / ENTER NOW To Get Your Blog Designed At A Very Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Blog Designed With Adsense Standard And Get Approved In 2 Days by Yungruffmusic(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Good day readers. Most of the problems bloggers have is basically the Adsense problem which makes them stop blogging.

Sometimes, they don't get other advertisers or people who want to promote things and this would make them not have money.

There are simple rules to getting approved by Adsense. I design blogs for people with little capital and I design it to suit Adsense standard. Recently, I design www.worldfeedz.com at got the Adsense approved in just 22hrs.

This is not a trick. It is just following the Adsense rules and regulations which has been keeping me going. You don't need to have a million views. While applying Adsense for www.worldfeedz.com it had only 8 thousand views coming from Nigeria.

You can also look at the design on Edujandon.com and you would definitely like it.

So incase you need a brand new blog with Adsense, or you have an old blog you want me to redesign and apply for Adsense, you can call me on 09069594912 or 08109398218.

You don't need to be scared. I was once a newbie but now I am helping people.

Please serious minded people only and it is very affordable but that's if you are really serious to start earning mad money from Google. There are tricks to earn high as well. Just call and let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anybody Here Looking To Start A Digital Marketing Partnership Here In Lagos? / Verified UK Adsense Account With £51for Sale At An Affordable Price / Web Designer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.