Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Who Is Asepo?........ The Arole Akeweje Of Ketu Land - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is Asepo?........ The Arole Akeweje Of Ketu Land (1143 Views)

The History Of Alaketu Of Ketu In Benin Republic / Plots Of Land For Sale At Ketu-epe, Lagos / Alaafin Of Oyo, Alaketu Of Ketu Meet, Promise To Work For Yoruba Peace, Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Asepo?........ The Arole Akeweje Of Ketu Land by Triton1996(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
[A] HON. COMRADE ASEPO PROFILE

Hon. Samuel Adegbenga Abiodun politically known as ASEPO L’OGUN STATE, a bonafide member of the ruling All Progressive Congress APC, The bold and brave youth of our time. The most popular student in MAPOLY 2014 and the most powerful SUG Comrade in MAPOLY 2015 and Ogun State as a whole. A notable marketer well known by the market women across the state of Ogun. He was brought up by the Late Chief Olanrewaju Ayinla Tijani Bisiriyu Oseni (The Akeweje of Ketu Land, a great teacher and a political icon in Ketu Land) Asepo a Junior brother to the Late Hon. Taofeek Bisiriyu Oseni, The first son of the chief Akeweje a nd one of the APC house of Assembly aspirant in 2015 general election. Asepo a great child right from his tender age because of his attributes and rare disposition, he was amply endowed with intelligence, strength, tact right and rugged from childhood. A God fearing politician and a democrat, a friend of all and enemy to none, a political freedom fighter for social justice and economic well-being, a global political adventure in Ketu, Yewa, Ogun and Nigeria as a whole, a youth with fame and great honour, the symbol of hope and service to humanity. The founder of ASEPO L’OGUN FOUNDATION aims to touch people’s life positively, Asepo has done wonderfully well in the school politics and ready to do more in the real politics.

Hon. Samuel Adegbenga Abiodun was born to the illustrious Abiodun/Oseni family, father and mother side respectively in Tata, the capital of Ketu LCDA Egbado/Yewa North Ogun State on December 27th 1988. In 1994 young Samuel Adegbenga Abiodun started is first School education at Army Command Nursery & Primary School Lafenwa, Abeokuta where he passed his first School Leaving Certificate in 2002, He moved forward for his Secondary Education at Ketu College Igan-Alade Egbado/Yewa North, where he bagged his West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) and National Examination Council (NECO) respectively in 2008. He worked briefly with ASEPSO Medicated Soap Company before he moved on to the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Abeokuta in 2010, where he bagged National Diploma (ND) in Marketing 2013 and Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing 2015. And currently a student of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) for his Second degree (BSc in Economics).

He began his sales and marketing career in 2008 when he joined Rivers Vegetable Oil Company (RIVOC) as a market developer. In 2008/2009 he was the trade fair consultant and supervisor for Saponaria Industries Ltd. in Ogun State. In 2009 he moved to join Jagal Pharma Limited (The then Tetmosol company) as a sales representative. In 2010 he joined European Soaps and Detergents Limited (ESDL) as a van Sales representative. In 2012 he was transferred to European personal care Limited (EPCL) ESDL group as a van sales representative to handle cosmetics in Ogun State. In 2014 he worked at Base Water Limited (Mr Chef Seasoning Company) as a Van sales representative in Ogun. In 2014/2015 academic session he emerged as the SUG welfare Director in Moshood Abiola polytechnic (MAPOLY). In 2015 he worked as Assistant to the field sales Manager in Ogun State for friesland campina WAMCO Nig plc (Peak milk Company). In 2015/2016 he briefly worked with Dansa foods Limited (Dangote groups) as Key distributor’s Van sales representative. In 2016 he transferred his service to Givanas Nigeria Limited, Apapa Lagos State, Nigeria as a SALES EXECUTIVE in charge of Ogun State till date (Givanas a Company into importation and production of food items live milk, sardine, mayonnaise, cornflakes, seasoning, corn beef, sweet corn, mackerel, label tea, ketch up e.t.c).

[B] HON. COMRADE ASEPO IMPACTS TO THE PUBLIC

Hon. Comrade Asepo has trained and empowered many youths in the sales and marketing profession with gainful employment in notable companies across the nation.

Some of the trained and empowered youths are listed below

Folorunso Idowu, working with Nestle Nigeria Plc as a Sales Representative
Esoola Olusesan working with Nestle Nigeria Plc as a Branding manager in Abeokuta
Oseni Wasiu working with Adekemi stores as a driver
Adefemi Adewale working with Jago milk company as a sales Representative
Akiode Olalekan working with NASCO foods as a sales Representative
Olaleye Jamiu working with Dogans Sugar Company as a Sales Representative
Fagbire Mathew working with Oriental foods as a Sales Representative
Oseni Folajimi working with Givanas Nig. Ltd. as a Merchandiser etc

PUBLIC WATER PROJECT: Renovation of Public well at Surulere ita-eko off Quarry/Panseke road Abeokuta as pay back to the student community and his host community. Also as comrade social responsibility (Students CSR).

MEDICAL SUPPORT: Distribution of ten (10) first Aid Box to Primary health centres in the five (5) wards of the Ketu constituency in Egbado/Yewa North II State constituency.

ESTABLISHMENT OF FOUNDATION: The founder of ASEPO L’OGUN FOUNDATION that aims to torch people’s life positively by empowering the youths and promoting people’s well-being.

[C] HON. COMRADE ASEPO CAMPAIGN MANIFESTO

Great idea originates from great mind of the great thinker, it is our fundamental right to vote and to be voted for as a citizen to carry out some functions to do the will of the people. It is the participatory of the youths in leadership, entrepreneurship, community and social development that can foster national development. We cannot always build the future for our youths but we can build our youths for the future and whatever the mind of man can conceived and believe, it can achieve, so we become what we think about. The youths should be the leader of today and not tomorrow, remember every master was once a student and we all know that idea rules the word. It is not the size of the dog but the size of the fight in the dog, so it is high time for the youths. All things are possible, Obama was a Blackman that lived in white house, and one will became it, before one become it. They send us to school to work for the rich and remember slave is property of his owner, so to achieve is to sacrifice, lets sacrifice our time, money, energy and other resources for youth Agenda ASEPO 2019. What we do today will come to history tomorrow, we can make name and image rather than making money.

This is your son from Tata the capital of Ketu LCDA Egbado/Yewa North Local Government, Hon. Comrade Samuel Adegbenga Abiodun politically known as ASEPO L’OGUN STATE aspiring to be a member of Ogun State House of Assembly to represent Ketu Constituency, Egbado/Yewa North constituency II. I have offered myself for service to serve where I am privileged to hail from. I have consulted far and wide within and outside my constituency and am truly humbled by the expectations, enthusiasm and encouragement which my aspiration has received. As our elders says “a cock may belong to one man, but it crows for the entire community” I am ready to do everything humanly possible to serve my people and champion their cause to make difference in their lives through the potential power and influence within my leap and bond. However, government is a continuum, no matter how much a government as achieved, there is always room for improvement, I am committed to make that improvement. I think, I will be able to combine sound moral attitude and good political leadership quality with good governance as a member of Ogun State House of Assembly. I am a youth with vision and mission to transform Ketu constituency and Yewa as a whole by agitating for the 4P’s of government which are as follows protection, policy, programme and project as a means of my positive ambition and aspiration.

I hereby solicit for your recommendation, endorsement, acceptability, support and vote to emerge. Note that youth in government is youth empowerment. As a credible and responsible agent of the people, I am ready to serve and deliver.
Finally, to concentrate my energy on the deployment of legislation for positive change in the true sense of good modern governance.
So help me God.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Is The Richest In Nigeria (hausa, Fula, Igbo, Yoruba)? / History Ville: How MKO Abiola Emerged As The 14th Aare Ona Kankanfo Of Yoruba / Accelerationism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.