Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos (26027 Views)

Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos / 30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by innocential3032(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2018
purem:
OLAMIDE is a bastard ritualist.

He's from ogun state where they think human being is a source of wealth.

I know a man that use to do juju for him in Ibadan.
if everybody could mind their own buisness,this world would have be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by Small080(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2018
na only money feel do am.... owo nikan loo lese oh
Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by pejuakinab: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Chai! See this guys way of reasoning

innocential3032:
if yhu say yhu wil be rich very soon i wil say amen to that buh this one that yhu want to blow,pls if yhu are in lagos pls go to borno state n do ur blowing there coz i gat lot of family n friends hia wic i dnt want anytin to happen to them pls. Goan blow in sabisa forest biko
Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by webngnews: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2018
Poverty is no option
Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by Euphorica(f): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Biibibii:
NEPA bring my bill today...34k and No light for 2weeks.. So under 2weeks I use 34k.. Not like the 2weeks of light was steady. The God that will punish them ehhh..

Lwkmd
Sori
Lol
Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Biibibii:
NEPA bring my bill today...34k and No light for 2weeks.. So under 2weeks I use 34k.. Not like the 2weeks of light was steady. The God that will punish them ehhh..
Get a prepaid meter and see the amount you pay for electricity reduce drastically.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by vroy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
purem:
OLAMIDE is a bastard ritualist.

He's from ogun state where they think human being is a source of wealth.

I know a man that use to do juju for him in Ibadan.
U sef need to patronize the man
Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
pejuakinab:
I know I will blow one day and very soon, God willing.
Continue to soar in success Olamide even though I don't fancy your science student..it gat no melody but razz
at age 69 you're still thinking of blowing,when you should be thinking of death and where you would be buried, forget it Jo, it's over for you
Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by purem(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
innocential3032:
if everybody could mind their own buisness,this world would have be a better place.

Same rule apply to you

If you had mind your business you wouldn't have quote me tongue

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by pweshdodo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ki araye ma pa kadara da
Oriburuku back to sender
Shebi na person born olamide the superstar
Oluwa jor nibo loju re wa grin
Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by pejuakinab: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
BABANGBALI:
at age 69 you're still thinking of blowing,when you should be thinking of death and where you would be buried, forget it Jo, it's over for you

Your father is 69 abi?
Son of a bitch
Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by obxddon(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
innocential3032:
if yhu say yhu wil be rich very soon i wil say amen to that buh this one that yhu want to blow,pls if yhu are in lagos pls go to borno state n do ur blowing there coz i gat lot of family n friends hia wic i dnt want anytin to happen to them pls. Goan blow in sabisa forest biko
. You are hilariously stick
Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by BABANGBALI: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
pejuakinab:

Your father is 69 abi?
Son of a bitch
e pain am well well. Peju arugbo cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos by Naanpar(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2023
QASA yam pounder and cooker QYP 6000+
For sell
Price: 55,000
Please fill free to email me if interested.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Under Pressure, Ebele Okaro Says After Wrapping Up Movie Shoot (Video) / Wow!! Yemi Alade Looks Adoring In New Photos! / Photos From Yemi Alade’s 27th Birthday Party Yesterday (here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.