Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,705 members, 7,844,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m (874 Views)

Toks 2003 Toyota Highlander (4-cylinders) ______SOLD______ / Custom Cleared 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Available For 3m. Negotiable / Direct Toks 2011 Benz GLK 350, Lagos Custom Cleared, Duty Paid, Black Leather 8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by chigodo(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, very sharp 4 Cylinders engine #2.850m

Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by chigodo(m): 6:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Engine and more pictures

Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by chigodo(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Valid custom Duty
Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by CARLOSZ: 1:13am On Mar 04, 2018
sad,
Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by Ipfreely: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2018
CARLOSZ:
Ipfreely, oya show

Morning.
I see what you've been up to, it's commendable.

However it's not just about digging up the history and posting the information on these threads. It's about getting the sellers who open these threads to understand the message being passed across. Diclose the relevant information and do your due diligence so you don't claim ignorance after you've been exposed.
I'd encourage you to strike up a conversation first, perhaps ask them if the vehicle is accidented, or simply make a comment to encourage them to post the relevant information. Only after this is ignored, or the seller disappears in some cases, should you proceed to help them out.

Oh, and there are other even more qualified stakeholders here.

Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, cosplay, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo
Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Ipfreely:

Morning.

However it's not just about digging up the history and posting the information on these threads. It's about getting the sellers who open these threads to understand the message being passed across. Diclose the relevant information and do your due diligence so you don't claim ignorance after you've been exposed.
I'd encourage you to strike up a conversation first, perhaps ask them if the vehicle is accidented, or simply make a comment to encourage them to post the relevant information. Only after this is ignored, or the seller disappears in some cases, should you proceed to help them out.

Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, cosplay, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo

present
Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by RealGucci: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2018
all cars on nairaland na salvage
accidented.
not suprised
d way panel beaters take dey hit cars ehn
even car respray sef dey hail.
car of 2500$ in every
dem go wan sell am 9000$ here in naija
thieves
Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by chukel(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2018
This is fair

Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by erico2k2(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2018
chukel:
This is fair
Yes but still he should include repairs and damage informations on the sale in other not to be tagged dishonest . However the true value of these car would be reached if all agrees to be honest . But that's a far cry .
Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by chigodo(m): 4:20am On Mar 05, 2018
Ipfreely:

Morning.

Thanks sir. You are not biased. I never claimed that the car is accident free. Because I am not the direct Importer.
Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by chigodo(m): 4:21am On Mar 05, 2018
CARLOSZ:
sad,

Why did you delete your post?.
Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by chigodo(m): 4:23am On Mar 05, 2018
RealGucci:
all cars on nairaland na salvage
accidented.
not suprised
d way panel beaters take dey hit cars ehn
even car respray sef dey hail.
car of 2500$ in every
dem go wan sell am 9000$ here in naija
thieves

Too exaggerated.
Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by Ipfreely: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2018
chigodo:

Thanks sir. You are not biased. I never claimed that the car is accident free. Because I am not the direct Importer.

Don't thank me Sir.

You don't need to claim that a vehicle is accident free for you to be dishonest. There are 2 sides to this issue, when sellers make false claims about their vehicles, which is commission, and when they withhold true facts about their vehicles, which is omission.

Both of those are equally Wrong and shady. That you didn't claim accident free does not suddenly absolve you of the responsibility for this vehicle.

Oh, and this excuse by sellers about not being the 'direct importer' is really nonsense. If you're displaying merchandise, that means you're responsible for that merchandise. That also means you should do your due diligence and get all the facts about a vehicle. When something goes wrong with a vehicle you advertised for sale and sold, you really think the 'direct importer' would be held responsible?

Think again.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Toks 08 Accord, Apapa Custom Cleared, Very Sharp 4 Cylinders Engine 2.85m by Ipfreely: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2018
chigodo:

Too exaggerated.

I disagree. From what I've seen here over the past month or so, this is actually not too far from the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Very Sharp And Clean Like Tok 2010 Toyota Corolla Going For 2.050k / 2017 Honda Accord Sport Full Options / Direct Tokunbo 2011 Mercedes Benz GLK350 4MATIC Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.