Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

See The Electronics Weighing Scales A Nairaland Fabricate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Electronics Weighing Scales A Nairaland Fabricate (582 Views)

Electrical Electronics Engineering........ / How To Build An Autopilot Business That Scales / Step-by-step Approach To Building A Multi-million Business That Scales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Electronics Weighing Scales A Nairaland Fabricate by favourmic(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2018
have done my best to learn a lot of things in engineering field to improve my standards. Part of these is that I can design and fabricate a quality assured assortment of weighing scales in various form I can also design and fabricate wheelbarrow, lpg dispenser, Lpg gas tank hopper weighing sensor etc.

many people keep complaining of being jobless in Nigeria whereas there are many opportunity depending on how you can develop yourself and Make good things out of it. The reason for this is not to brag or to show superiority over others but to simply spur my fellow youths especially those in school to develop themselves and do something to help themselves and the nation at large.

kindly rate my work and tell me where to improve

dont forget to patronize made in Nigeria

God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

SMARTEST 20 UNDER 20 / Free Class On Business Elavation, Google Digital Skills Training, Etc / Deslog Energy Services Ltd Wins World Safety Organization Partnership Award 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.