Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Lost My Job.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lost My Job.... (1473 Views)

Just Lost My Job / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / I Just Lost My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Job.... by MrNwosu: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Good day..... Family.

Please how do I tell my wife that I have been fired from my job? Considering that she is has a high blood pressure and anything can trigger it up. She been praying and fasting about my job after I told her that my job is shaking....

I have been fired since on 26 of last month this year but I still maintain that everything is alright so she won't notice.... I go out in the morning pretending I'm going to work while what I do is to look up for another job.... In street of Lagos.

And again I ask..... How do I tell her.
Re: Lost My Job.... by AGManuel: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
I feel ur pain Boss, I undstand how u feel presently buh she just has to know man, buh b4 U tell her, let her know ure already considering another Job nd d prospects are bright dat she shouldn't worry...Buh trust me man, she's ur wife ND she deserves to know..

4 Likes

Re: Lost My Job.... by jinx14: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
emmanuelbrown26:
Chai, I know how you feel now, put on a smiling mode, tell her that ur woman boss wanted you to sleep with her and that refusal in doing that led your sacking and its bcs of the love u hv for her (ur wife) that made u not doing that. That a company u submitted a business proposal called you.

You dont need to lie to her. Just tell her the truth. Afterall no solution is permanent. what if God wants to prepare you for something better and greater. Just convince her that life goes on no matter the situation. As long as u are alive is a good reason for her not to have HBP..

Keep on aiming for the best bro.
God got u Covered

4 Likes

Re: Lost My Job.... by Xtine22(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
MrNwosu:
Good day..... Family.

Please how do I tell my wife that I have been fired from my job? Considering that she is has a high blood pressure and anything can trigger it up. She been praying and fasting about my job after I told her that my job is shaking....

I have been fired since on 26 of last month this year but I still maintain that everything is alright so she won't notice.... I go out in the morning pretending I'm going to work while what I do is to look up for another job.... In street of Lagos.
;
Bro, just go go ahead and tell her the bitter truth. It's really painful, lost mine January this year also with no thing to fall back on but I got no wife yet! And my rent was just renew...i feel your pain, but she just have to know bro

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job.... by ikbnice(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
emmanuelbrown26:
Chai, I know how you feel now, put on a smiling mode, tell her that ur woman boss wanted you to sleep with her and that refusal in doing that led your sacking and its bcs of the love u hv for her (ur wife) that made u not doing that. That a company u submitted a business proposal called you.
the real naija man
Re: Lost My Job.... by ikbnice(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
AGManuel:
I feel ur pain Boss, I undstand how u feel presently buh she just has to know man, buh b4 U tell her, let her know ure already considering another Job nd d prospects are bright dat she shouldn't worry...Buh trust me man, she's ur wife ND she deserves to know..
jinx14:
[/color]

You dont need to lie to her. Just tell her the truth. Afterall no solution is permanent. what if God wants to prepare you for something better and greater. Just convince her that life goes on no matter the situation. As long as u are alive is a good reason for her not to have HBP..

God got u Covered
jinx14:
[color=#000099]

God got u Covered
jinx14:
[color=#000099][/color]

God got u Covered
truth keh! Dx nah naija nt Yankee. Make he tell her true now make she change abi. U actually want him to lose his job and also lose his wife. No way!!
Some truth are better left untold. Unless he actually trusts his wife to be the VERY SUPPORTIVE type. Get job soon bro. Don't fold arms, you can do odd jobs for the mean time so as to be able to bring something home.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job.... by MrNwosu: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
ikbnice:
truth keh! Dx nah naija nt Yankee. Make he tell her true now make she change abi. U actually want him to lose his job and also lose his wife. No way!!
Some truth are better left untold. Unless he actually trusts his wife to be the VERY SUPPORTIVE type. Get job soon bro. Don't fold arms, you can do odd jobs for the mean time so as to be able to bring something home.

She is very supportive but an incident had last year that affected my life when she was told about it... She passed out.... It took the grace of God to get her revive back to life after a month in the hospital... I'm scared it may happen again.
Re: Lost My Job.... by Babagy823: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Just tell her you lost your job since last month and you dont wanna tell her untill find something better, and now you have been called for interview in so so organization tomorrow. Dress up early in the morning,
tell her to pray for you to get the job, when you come back from where ever you went to just tell her the interview went well and they said they will contact you soon. Having done that, just continue the hustle and she will never suspect a thing. But just telking her you lost your job without any alternative will just make her loose it. And if she keeps asking you about the outcome of tge interview just telk her you didnt make it grin
MrNwosu:

She is very supportive but an incident had last year that affected my life when she was told about it... She passed out.... It took the grace of God to get her revive back to life after a month in the hospital... I'm scared it may happen again.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job.... by edoman2016: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
MrNwosu:
Good day..... Family.

How did you lost your job? Is it because of downsizing or incompetence? What was your position in your former company? I doubt if any company will ever sack a diligent and efficient staff.
Re: Lost My Job.... by jmao: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
what if it turns out that she is on nairaland and have discover this chat? That is by theway. If your wife is understanding and a prayer type as you said then i expect her to be able to bear the schock and trust in God. Tell her the truth, don't lie. Keeping on looking for another Job to encourage her as i trust God to see you through.

HINT: Discuss it with your pastor and then invite the pastor to your House while you deliver the shock news to her. I'm very sure she will be able to handle it since pastor is there to encourage her.
Re: Lost My Job.... by chyna4luv: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
AGManuel:
Babagy823:
Just tell her you lost your job since last month and you dont wanna tell her untill find something better, and now you have been called for interview in so so organization tomorrow. Dress up early in the morning,
tell her to pray for you to get the job, when you come back from where ever you went to just tell her the interview went well and they said they will contact you soon. Having done that, just continue the hustle and she will never suspect a thing. But just telking her you lost your job without any alternative will just make her loose it. And if she keeps asking you about the outcome of tge interview just telk her you didnt make it grin
MrNwosu:
Good day..... Family.

Mr Nwosu, I will go by the ideas of the two persons I have quoted now.
I feel your pain. Also, Please if you can go to U-Connect office tomorrow, please do. Once you get there, just tell them that you have come to submit your application for customer contact center job advertised recently. Who knows? God may favor you. I got my job four years ago through them. God bless you o.
Chai, This country Nigeria is hard o.

Regards,

Chyna.

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job.... by MrNwosu: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
edoman2016:

How did you lost your job? Is it because of downsizing or incompetence? What was your position in your former company? I doubt if any company will ever sack a diligent and efficient staff.

Downsizing bro...as they claimed.....
Re: Lost My Job.... by MrNwosu: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
chyna4luv:

Mr Nwosu, I will go by the ideas of the two persons I have quoted now.
I feel your pain. Also, Please if you can go to U-Connect office tomorrow, please do. Once you get there, just tell them that you have come to submit your application for customer contact center job advertised recently. Who knows? God may favor you. I got my job four years ago through them. God bless you o.
Chai, This country Nigeria is hard o.

Regards,

Chyna.

Thanks dear.... Please give me a detailed information... And the location

(1) (Reply)

Mastermindshrsg Consulting Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / 2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Infed Nigeria Limited Is Ongoing / INEC Recruitment Form For 2020 Is OUT – See How To Apply Here With Guides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.