Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Beginner's Guide To Reactjs - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Beginner's Guide To Reactjs (1137 Views)

Best Programming Language To Learn This 2021: The Beginner's Guide / The Beginner's Guide To Docker And Kubernetes | Docker Training-dotnettricks / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beginner's Guide To Reactjs by pidginedtec(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Welcome to the React fundamentals course!

Just some important items before we get started.

1) In series of posts, I will try to present new piece of information from different mediums, e.g text format (to support people saving data) and videos.
2) Although, everyone learn differently. During the videos we'll be building a full project together. It's probably beneficial to program along with me during the videos to be fully engaged. If you get lost or your code isn't working, you can find me on Twitter at @pidgintec or just comment on the post.
3) Like my previous tutorials, this course will be delivered in Pidgin English
4) If you ever get stuck or have any questions, you can find me here or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/pidgintec.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: The Beginner's Guide To Reactjs by pidginedtec(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Write Hello Africa with raw React APIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QavnK4526vs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beginner's Guide To Reactjs by itzLanreY: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
you should try using JSX in your tutorials...

(1) (Reply)

Please Any One Here Ever Used Admob Video Reward? / Become A Programmer In 8 Weekends / Help I Want To Be A Web Developer Who Can Teach Me, Help A Brother Seniors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.