Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React (116790 Views)

Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street / Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Charles4075(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooo!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhjjssssssshhhhhhjjj! See ASS!!!!! grin
My brother, you see that nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Charles4075:
My brother, you see that nyash.
I see am.ooo
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
That's what Lagos gehs do us. We don taya to see

1 Like

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by martineverest(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
bloggers and fake news
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Mondagbe: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Everybody dey wear e own, y she sef no go wear the one she get, even if na for under dress... Kevin's na ligins
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Mandrake007(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
nwabobo:

Goes to sho she's definitely not Yoruba grin grin
bro yoruba or not one thing I know for sure is naija babes hate white panties they know why grin but yeah good point she's defo not yoruba those one hate anything white unless na white garment
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
kalvoken:

what do you guys take joy-stick for?

motor gear

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by paix(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
I believe the plantain was the secondary item she was selling.
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Cadec007(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
brunobaba:

FTC on a thread like this
God forbid.....congrats sha
*laughing hard* bros no blame me o, as JJC i thought FTC trophy was for every thread........thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by DozieInc(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
The person that took that photo is not alright.
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Revolva(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy ds one de sell market na ..extra market
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Iamthoney(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Staged...next please
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by omoiyalayi(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dat maybe all she had @ dat tym to wear

Who post dis kind of thing on the Internet ?

D person nid hot slap
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Ellabae(f): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2018
Leggings wahala
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Ellabae(f): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Dat maybe all she had @ dat tym to wear

Who post dis kind of thing on the Internet ?

D person nid hot slap
better slap.
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by victichy: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2018
Last nite I had plantain chips wink
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:27am On Mar 03, 2018
There is nothing new in the map of Nigeria showing river benue and river Niger,....Abeg next picture jerri
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by redangel2017: 12:36am On Mar 03, 2018
End time hawking
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by ohem007(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2018
I smell lies.....

Maybe the gown was longer and our able photographer wan do underskirt......

Chai.. Sense wee not kill me
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Arewa12: 1:17am On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:
big nyash..chikita66 comman carry your sister grin

ur so pretty
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by ImaIma1(f): 4:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Mandrake007:
Atleast she's bold enough to wear white pant most nairaland ladies can't wear white panties for some reason best known to them.

This your generalization and conclusion makes you sound narrow minded and far from intelligent.
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Macnnoli4(m): 5:41am On Mar 03, 2018
DCONE1:
I bet you are just saying this to get the attention of nairaland ladies to like you..lol smh.
But seriously,if I see such thing I mind my business. The person had to wait for her to bend down and took a shot. Thats not cool.

1 Like

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Colonelo(m): 6:28am On Mar 03, 2018
Anumanu grin
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Arewa12:

ur so pretty
Thanks.
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Baspet(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2018
Good marketing strategy... Good for her!!!£££
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by QueenSekxy(f): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Arewa12:

ur so pretty
aww.thanks dear
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by msughdoo: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2018
Mandrake007:
Atleast she's bold enough to wear white pant most nairaland ladies can't wear white panties for some reason best known to them.
But that is not white pant. Mixture of pink, white and other colors abi u dey see road so?
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by msughdoo: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

This your generalization and conclusion makes you sound narrow minded and far from intelligent.

Do you wear white panties?
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by OluwaTobiloba03(f): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2018
raphafire:
I don't blame her oohhh...u won't know how transparent leggings are until u bend down like this...they look thick but are transparent.

Very true as she might be unaware it turned/would turn out to be that transparent.
The person who took the picture is the sick one!
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by ImaIma1(f): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2018
msughdoo:

Do you wear white panties?

So i am actually supposed to answer this question.
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by msughdoo: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

So i am actually supposed to answer this question.

Yes. I wear white panties most of the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.