Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger (3939 Views)

How Do I Take Bus From Ojodu Berger To Iyana Ipaja / Kindly Advise The Best Route From Ojodu/Berger To Tin-can Island, Apapa / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger by stephenoginni: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
pls i need bus directions on hw i can get to agbado ijaiye am currently at ojodu berger and i hv to get to obadeyi bustop at agbado ijaiye 2moro
pls i wudnt mind if u cud hint me on hw much wud get me thr to and fro. thank u
Re: Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger by SomeoneNice: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
stephenoginni:
pls i need bus directions on hw i can get to agbado ijaiye am currently at ojodu berger and i hv to get to obadeyi bustop at agbado ijaiye 2moro
Its a straight bus, from berger where u r,, enter bus going to sango/toll gate... Den alight at obadeyi bus stop. Its 300naira.

Obadeyi bus stop is close to ajaya Nd also ijaiye,,,, ...
Hope this helps
Re: Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger by AyamConfidence(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
there is the straight bus to that side....Toll gate bus or you could enter bus to Agege.....drop at Pen Cinema ....you'll see Agbado bus there.... it's usually 150 or 200......quite fast and too

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger by stephenoginni: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
SomeoneNice:
Its a straight bus, from berger where u r,, enter bus going to sango/toll gate... Den alight at obadeyi bus stop. Its 300naira.

Obadeyi bus stop is close to ajaya Nd also ijaiye,,,, ...
Hope this helps
thank u very much
Re: Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger by stephenoginni: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
AyamConfidence:
there is the straight bus to that side....Toll gate bus or you could enter bus to Agege.....drop at Pen Cinema ....you'll see Agbado bus there.... it's usually 150 or 200......quite fast and too
thanks alot
Re: Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger by stephenoginni: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
forreelinc:
jump inside well it should connect you to one of its waterway pipes
ode oshi
wait were u forced to reply cos I didn't understand u, hw is it giving u headache now i don't know.wat ever happened to u just moving on if it was bothering u,well u sound frustrated so I don't blame u go get help u hear.
Re: Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger by forreelinc(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
stephenoginni:
wait were u forced to reply cos I didn't DON'T understand u, hw is it giving u headache now i don't know.wat ever happened to u just moving on if it was bothering u,well u sound frustrated so I don't blame u go get help u hear.
Wetin this one dey talk? No wonder you no sabi road, your post na just an illustration of who you are, totally lacking in direction.
Re: Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger by sharplikenail: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2018
You could visit www.Lara.ng next time to get accurate directions you need immediately.

stephenoginni:

(1) (Reply)

Not Straightforward Message / Application For Passport, World Birth Card, World Birth Certificate, World Ide! / Is There Harmattan In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.