Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To (6153 Views)

Nigerian Peace Corps Bills Is Gone And Gone Forever / Buhari Will Sign Peace Corps Bill / Buhari Signed Peace Corps Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
1. When you have served the country for good two decades as an NGO then it was not seen as a duplicate.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by aminu790(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
grin
Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
2. After much effort and contribution the House of Representatives considered it for passage to the senate. The Peace Corps Bill had passed first, second and third reading on the floor of both Chambers of the National Assembly.

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
3. The rate at which more youth rushed in to NPC command to obtain the form after the second reading at the upper house.

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Actuarydeji(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oya continue I am with you. I am in support of anything that would reduce the rate of unemployment in Nigeria. Buhari sign NPC bill sharply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
4. Your reaction immediately you were told to pay #40,000 after obtaining the form. Yet you still struggled and paid the money by selling your bike and phone

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by kestolove95(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
if buhari go sign dat tin man die
Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
5. How you feel when some of your friends and family called you an Officer despite the facts that the corps still look up to God for Mr president approver.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Reader530(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
When you shout Sai Baba in front of Peace Corp Applicant after Buhari reject the bill

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
6. The moment some officers heard the clerk has dropped the bills (NPC) on Mr president table.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
7. IGP ( Ibrahim Idris Kpotum) reaction about the NPC bills on the table of Mr president for ascent.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by jonero4(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2018
not funny

1 Like

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by yarimo(m): 2:28am On Mar 03, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by jacyhelen(f): 3:12am On Mar 03, 2018
Peace Corps Members Fainting like cows after PMB Rejected a bill to employ MANY Youths!!..Lmao....Buhari is a Disaster to Nigeria But will Vote him again to finish peppering those IDIOTS that vote for him last time....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by 007author(m): 3:49am On Mar 03, 2018
Fvck Peace Corps.
Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by maxwell767(m): 4:50am On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by adeememman(m): 4:58am On Mar 03, 2018
Chai
Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by ikbnice(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Ok o
Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by MilesLamar(m): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Not funny

1 Like

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by cassidy1996(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2018
MilesLamar:
Not funny
seconded, thumbs up....... nothing funny here
Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2018
8. Your reaction when Buhari keep mute about is ascent to the bills after 30days stipulated by the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2018
9. That moment you received another SMS from your command that you all should come and pay #10,000 annual dues.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2018
10. Your action immediately you received this link from a friend of yours that is not a member of the corps on 17-02-2018.

Vanguard News Nigeria https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/buhari-rejects-nigerian-peace-corps-bill/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by okonja(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2018
11. When your National commandant told you to disregard all those false information about the corps that it is the handwork of the enemies of the corps to stop Mr president not to sign it. Then you get a little bit relieved.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Treasure17(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Nedfed:
3. The rate at which more youth rushed in to NPC command to obtain the form after the second reading at the upper house.
Lol and at the end of the day, their hope and efforts result to futility. I tire for this country.
Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by lilkech(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2018
that’s how my friend was happy calling me a few weeks ago and me congratulating him. He had served a long time ago yet no job, he saw this peace corps as an out and went all in

that was a few weeks ago ... till today I haven’t called him and he hasn’t called me yet

In fact, I better call him now undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by priiince(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Core national issues dressed in exquisite humor. Bittersweet.
Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nedfed(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2018
12. When some members heard about President Muhammadu Buhari rejection of the proposed Peace Corps of Nigeria establishment bill on Tuesday. So pathetic

1 Like

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin

Piss Cup

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Inyangvictor(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
I believe they still have hope....nothing good comes easy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To by Mutuwa(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
undecided

The more things change,the more they remain the same.

The more the security outfits the more the crime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Shortlist And Pending Status Update 2023 / Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer / New Paid Survey No VPN Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.