Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) – March 2018 Edition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) – March 2018 Edition (1169 Views)

50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) – May 2018 Edition / Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) - February 2018 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) – March 2018 Edition by Kingdombase(m): 4:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Last month’s edition of our monthly powerful prayer points was and is still a success game changer as testimonies have been recorded and is still being recorded by those who have wholeheartedly prayed the prayers. It’s all by God’s grace and by His faithfulness that these testimonies are being recorded. We therefore believe in the promises of God that this month will be a better month for us all who calls on Him wholeheartedly.

This month, we shall continue to pray together, study the scriptures and declare words of positivity into our business, family, career, future and every other aspect of our lives.

Let us carefully study each prayer point with its biblical scripture and pray with it from the depth of our hearts. May all our prayers be accepted and answered through Christ our Lord.

PRAYER POINT 1: Father, open my eyes to quickly recognize my destiny helpers that You have positioned in my space. Position my destiny helpers in my circle of influence, open my eyes to recognize every possibility You have planted within me and along my path in Jesus name. (Acts 3: 3-5)

PRAYER POINT 2: Father, I declare that the same people who have refused my promotion and employment and those who have hindered me from getting my contract not be able to recognize me after You have raised me beyond my wildest imagination. I declare that my present situation shall be irreconcilable to where You shall take me to, in Jesus name. (Acts 2: 26)

PRAYER POINT 3: Father, I ask for the grace to remain diligent to my work in Jesus name. I declare that I will not be distracted by someone else’s success in Jesus name. Lord, help me to remain focused and grant me divine strength to keep at my work with great discipline, I ask in Jesus name. (Acts 2: 42-47)

PRAYER POINT 4: Father, I pray that no matter my situation or physical challenge, I will continue to rise up every day to look for my daily bread. I decree and declare that the negative conditions I was born with will not draw me into a state of self-pity in Jesus name. I will not allow self-pity to rob me from meeting my destiny helpers in Jesus name. (Acts 3: 1-2)

PRAYER POINT 5: Father, I ask that you constantly locate me with people whose counsel, advice and mentorship will lead me towards my place of destiny in life in Jesus name. I declare that I begin to make the right choices with regards to my circle of friends and contacts, people that will have a positive impact in my life in Jesus name. (1 Samuel 9: 5-6)

Kindly pray these prayer points with conviction in your heart that God whose blessings, mercy and favour is no respecter of distance will answer your prayers.

And if you desire to surrender your life to Christ, or you want to reconnect and renew your relationship with Christ Jesus, please say this prayer deep in your heart as you place your right hand over your heart;

"Dear Father, I thank you for the grace you’ve shown me this day, I thank you for sending your son Jesus Christ to come and die for the forgiveness of my sins. I thank you for raising him up on the third day and therefore gave me victory over the powers of sins and death. Today, I gladly accept Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour. Thank you for giving me a new life in Christ Jesus, I am a new creature, I am saved and washed by his blood, in Jesus name I pray".

If you have prayed this prayed from the depth of your heart, then I officially congratulate you on your victories and testimonies in this blessed month of favour. Kindly keep reading the scriptures and never cease to communicate to God, the Father through prayers. The next edition of Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) will come your way on the 1st of April, 2018.

For more inspirational articles and prayer points, kindly visit:
www.kingdombase..com
Stay blessed… [quote author=Kingdombase post=65515012]Last month’s edition of our monthly powerful prayer points was and is still a success game changer as testimonies have been recorded and is still being recorded by those who have wholeheartedly prayed the prayers. It’s all by God’s grace and by His faithfulness that these testimonies are being recorded. We therefore believe in the promises of God that this month will be a better month for us all who calls on Him wholeheartedly.

This month, we shall continue to pray together, study the scriptures and declare words of positivity into our business, family, career, future and every other aspect of our l

(1) (Reply)

Renowned Evangelist, Dr Morris Cerullo Visits Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome In Lagos / Dear Christians, Get Ready Or Be Beheaded / Creflo Dollar On Fatoyinbo's COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.