Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Dapchi Girls: 'the Girls Are Fine, They Are With My Son Habib And His Friends', - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dapchi Girls: 'the Girls Are Fine, They Are With My Son Habib And His Friends', (540 Views)

19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos / Habib Aliyu, Zainab Aliyu's Father Thanks Nigerians, Buhari And Abike Dabiri / The Dapchi Girls: Leah Sharibu The Virgin Who Will Finally Destroy Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dapchi Girls: 'the Girls Are Fine, They Are With My Son Habib And His Friends', by Worldtopnewsng: 6:04am On Mar 03, 2018
Dapchi Girls: 'The Girls Are Fine, They Are With My Son Habib And His Friends', Says Mama Boko Haram

A human rights activist, Mrs. Aisha Wakil, has said that the abducted Dapchi schoolgirls are safe with Habib, whom she called her son, and his friends; and that Nigerians have nothing to fear concerning the overall wellbeing of the pupils.

Wakil, also fondly called Mama Boko Haram, revealed that a faction of Boko Haram had contacted her, confirming to her that it had the 110 schoolgirls who were abducted on February 19, 2018.

Wakil was a member of the Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution of Security Challenges Committee in the northern region, set up during the President Goodluck Jonathan era.

For more click: http://worldtopnewsng.com/dapchi-girls-girls-fine-son-habib-friends-says-mama-boko-haram/
Re: Dapchi Girls: 'the Girls Are Fine, They Are With My Son Habib And His Friends', by owelle22(m): 6:07am On Mar 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Dapchi Girls: 'the Girls Are Fine, They Are With My Son Habib And His Friends', by Corperadams: 6:13am On Mar 03, 2018
proverbs 20:2.
Re: Dapchi Girls: 'the Girls Are Fine, They Are With My Son Habib And His Friends', by lawalosky(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2018
a member of gini?

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls: 'the Girls Are Fine, They Are With My Son Habib And His Friends', by Neminc: 6:35am On Mar 03, 2018
I guess this is more like a signal to the government by the kidnappers that this woman can negotiate on their behalf. I think this time, the boko haram are more interested in collecting Ransom and they will use this woman to negotiate it with government. This gives hope that the girls will soon be back but what state they will come back in is another tragedy entirely. What is happening to those girls right now could be better imagined than experienced
Re: Dapchi Girls: 'the Girls Are Fine, They Are With My Son Habib And His Friends', by Hector09(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Bokoharam is now a lucrative business under buhari, sometimes i wonder how the average northerners think, they are always read to die for their elite, why their elite is using the life of their children to play politics
Re: Dapchi Girls: 'the Girls Are Fine, They Are With My Son Habib And His Friends', by Mynd44: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2018

(1)

Herdsmen Strike In Benue, Kill Two Police Officers As Buhari Visits State / Shock As Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Lizard After Two Years Of Pregnancy. / Man Attempts Suicide After Being Sentenced To Death In Edo - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.