Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

UK Visitors Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Visitors Visa (464 Views)

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas / Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria / Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

UK Visitors Visa by Msjoy: 6:13am On Mar 03, 2018
Hello House, please I'm applying to the UK embassy and I'm not sure under what sub category my purpose of trip falls on. I'm a Lawyer and masters student abroad and I'm writing my thesis this semester. So I've been able to secure a lawfirm in the UK that invited me to come for research in relation to my thesis topic which is in line with the firm's area of practise. My university has also given me a letter to take to the embassy in this regard. I'm not sure which sub category this masters research falls under, I initially felt it was business academic but I'm also not qualified for that category. I'd be very greatful if d immigration experts in the house can give any possible suggestions. Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: UK Visitors Visa by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Msjoy:
Hello House, please I'm applying to the UK embassy and I'm not sure under what sub category my purpose of trip falls on. I'm a Lawyer and masters student abroad and I'm writing my thesis this semester. So I've been able to secure a lawfirm in the UK that invited me to come for research in relation to my thesis topic which is in line with the firm's area of practise. My university has also given me a letter to take to the embassy in this regard. I'm not sure which sub category this masters research falls under, I initially felt it was business academic but I'm also not qualified for that category. I'd be very greatful if d immigration experts in the house can give any possible suggestions. Thanks guys

Have you explored Tier 2 visa?
Re: UK Visitors Visa by Msjoy: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2018
Not applicable. I'm not going for work. I intend going for a 3 week research then return back to school
Re: UK Visitors Visa by justwise(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2018

(1)

How To Get Your Town/street Correct Postal Code Using NIPOST / Commissioner/ceo Of The Nigeria’s Accident And Investigation Bureau (AIB) / Ten Types Of Motorcyclists You Will Find In lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.