Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Flamboyant Outfit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Flamboyant Outfit (846 Views)

Hilarious Photo Of President Buhari In His Sunday Outfit / When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / Guy Dressed In 'Gold Circle Condom' Outfit [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flamboyant Outfit by Labans(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2007
A guy sees his best friend on the street. The friend is wearing a flamboyant outfit. Lime colored trousers,
a puff sleeved, lavender shirt, a puce ascot, etc. So he asks his friend, "what in the world is wrong with
you?"
"Oh, my wife," the friend replies.
"Your wife?" queries the first guy.
"Yea. I saw an ad in the paper for Cox's Men's Store. They were having a great sale on seersucker suits. So I told her, go to Cox's and buy me one of those seersucker suits. So what does she do? She goes to
Sears and buys me RoosterDrinker suit."

(1) (Reply)

Holy Land / Sam Miller Exposed / Lawyers In Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.