Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) (1537 Views)

Roger Federer Withdraws From Roland Garros / Naomi Osaka Withdraws From Roland Garros / The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town( Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by issy1500: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is to alert Nigerians who are into betting not to fall victim to Sir Roland Fixed Odds(Fidelis Chukwuemeka Nwafor) like I did. He is a scam.

I paid him 12k for fixed odds game yesterday and he gave me games advising me to stake very high cos there is no chance to loose. The game did not play and I asked him politely what went wrong, he kept me mute and removed me from his Whatsapp Group so that I won't blow whistle.

This is to alert Nigerians that Fidelis Chukwuemeka Nwafor with Phone No. 08037658735 is a big scam
Please don't fall victim like I did.

Here is his Acct details;
Chukwuemeka Fidelis
Diamond Bank

Below are the screen shot of my chat and dealings with him (Fidelis ) too.

Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ok
Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by Clever660: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Dat is what greed can cause.who told u dat they fix match.if it true dat fix match exist, he wont sell it. he will stake high & become rich.sha u don learn ur lesson.
Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by Clever660: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
If na me get dat ur 12k, instead of paying someone, i will rather use 4k dey play 1.50 odds daily dey get 6k.2k gain dan dash one idiot money.go through website there is no how u can get 1.50 odds.greed is what make pple loose money in bet.u want to chop all at once instead of small small.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by issy1500: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
I accept my blame. But nobody will ever blame me for not alerting innocent citizens out there of his fraudulent act.

Clever660:
Dat is what greed can cause.who told u dat they fix match.if it true dat fix match exist, he wont sell it. he will stake high & become rich.sha u don learn ur lesson.

More screen shot of my dealings below;

Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by issy1500: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
It is much easier to feel on top of the world when you are knowledgeable Sir.

You are saying this because you know how to get 1.5 Odds. If I were to be in the same shoes with you I will say the same. It is understandable.

Clever660:
If na me get dat ur 12k, instead of paying someone, i will rather use 4k dey play 1.50 odds daily dey get 6k.2k gain dan dash one idiot money.go through website there is no how u can get 1.50 odds.greed is what make pple loose money in bet.u want to chop all at once instead of small small.
Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by issy1500: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Below are fake testimonies of winnings from some of his cohort to lure you. Please don't fall for it. It is a scam. They are all working together and the winnings tickets are fake.

Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by issy1500: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
More of the fake testimonies

Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by mrintegrity30(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
All these scammers operate with different name,phone number & most importantly, a diamond 'yello' account. Stop wasting ur time. D only thing d scammer wud do is buy a new '2 in 1' mtn sim @ 100naira, register both with random fake names, then dial *770# on each sim to get two brand new bank accounts in less than a minute. It requires no pic, document or bvn to open. Check well, there contacts is always an mtn line + a diamond bank acct
Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Op,i have chatted with him on what apps.I told him his scam profile has been posted on nairaland and I attached screenshots.He quickly removed his pics from his profile.
Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by chykez: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
lol-comshot he blocked u
Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by Sarah140: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by issy1500: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
He is a proffessional dupe. The hands of the law will catch up with him very soon.

comshots:
Op,i have chatted with him on what apps.I told him his scam profile has been posted on nairaland and I attached screenshots.He quickly removed his pics from his profile.
Re: The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) by issy1500: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Professional Scammers grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Zidane's All Time Top Eleven,messi Neymar In But Ronaldo Missing / Funny Conversation Between A Football Fan And His Girlfriend / “He plays for himself not for the team” Former Juventus man aims dig at Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.