Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,432 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? (653 Views)

Croudtrading Records 700 Subscribers In 6 Months / How To Get Huge Subscribers In Youtube With Out Sub4sub / MTN Leads Other Telecom Companies With 51.4 Million Subscribers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? by nazeefsco(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
YouTube,one of the biggest video hosting service,
YouTube allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to favorites, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users.
YouTubers earns advertising revenue from Google AdSense, a program which targets ads according to site content and audience.

Nigeria being one of the world's largest internet users having a total of 83million users and is expected to reach 93 million by the end of 2019,and having a total of 19million facebook users. i wounder why is Nigerians not engaging in YouTube as much?
I think you can all agree with me that the total number of subscribers engaged in YouTube is not that impressive compared to other parts of the world. And it got me thinking is it due to the fact that there is a shortage of free Wi-Fi in public places or is it because of a high Coast of internet subscription? Or it because Nigerians don't feel like YouTube is something that should be a Big deal?
With the current situation facing the country,poverty and lack of employment the question is why are Nigerians not engaging in the YouTube business and to actually show their talents in contents creation and promotion of our culture and bringing about awareness to the rest of the world.
Re: Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
nazeefsco:
YouTube,one of the biggest video hosting service,
YouTube allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to favorites, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users.
YouTubers earns advertising revenue from Google AdSense, a program which targets ads according to site content and audience.

Nigeria being one of the world's largest internet users having a total of 83million users and is expected to reach 93 million by the end of 2019,and having a total of 19million facebook users. i wounder why is Nigerians not engaging in YouTube as much?
I think you can all agree with me that the total number of subscribers engaged in YouTube is not that impressive compared to other parts of the world. And it got me thinking is it due to the fact that there is a shortage of free Wi-Fi in public places or is it because of a high Coast of internet subscription? Or it because Nigerians don't feel like YouTube is something that should be a Big deal?
With the current situation facing the country,poverty and lack of employment the question is why are Nigerians not engaging in the YouTube business and to actually show their talents in contents creation and promotion of our culture and bringing about awareness to the rest of the world.

Most Nigerians are clueless in life, i have no job and i earn a living form youtube and i thank God for introducing me to youtube 7months, i have made thousands of dollars and will make more and build a mega brand from it, i live in lagos today because of my youtube earnings, I am glad and i am the ist african into home theatre tech niche in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? by frinx: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
DATA undecided
Re: Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? by nazeefsco(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Most Nigerians are clueless in life, i have no job and i earn a living form youtube and i thank God for introducing me to youtube 7months, i have made thousands of dollars and will make more and build a mega brand from it, i live in lagos today because of my youtube earnings, I am glad and i am the ist african into home theatre tech niche in Nigeria
YouTube is life
Re: Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? by nazeefsco(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lalasticala
Re: Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
nazeefsco:
YouTube is life

lol
Re: Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? by nazeefsco(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

lol
whats your channel
Re: Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
nazeefsco:
whats your channel

the link is on my profile or type SIMBAZ on youtube
Re: Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? by fibonacci2526: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2018
The major reason is DATA. I mean take for instance a person that subscribes for 2GB monthly, would you expect that person to watch YouTube?
Re: Why Is Youtube Having Low Subscribers In Nigeria??? by nazeefsco(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

the link is on my profile or type SIMBAZ on youtube
noted

(1) (Reply)

Used Iphone 7 256gb For Sale / Fresh Us Used Samsung S8 Plus For Sale / Mint Dell E6540 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.