Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Web Developer Mentor Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Developer Mentor Needed (1298 Views)

Need A Freelance Or Remote Work Developer Mentor / Software Developer Mentor Needed / Please, Android Developer Mentor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer Mentor Needed by NobleWebDev(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hi bosses in the field, I'm a Young web developer in one of the Polytechnics in Ogun State and I have been dreaming of becoming a full stack web developer from my secondary school.

I can use html and css to some recognizable extent and I'm currently learning javascript; self learning has not been easy especially when there's no one to give deadline to tasks, Please I need someone who can be there to advice and give me challenges in the field so as to move higher

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Mentor Needed by trytillmake(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
continue with jquery, angular, c# asp.net mvc, wep api's. just continue and build projects, like ecommerce, jamb cbt, HMS do not give up.
Re: Web Developer Mentor Needed by NobleWebDev(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thanks for that and that's the more reason I need someone to challenge me from time to time, I'll be glad if you can be of help
Re: Web Developer Mentor Needed by elninosft(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2018
Send me a text on 09060488908
NobleWebDev:
Thanks for that and that's the more reason I need someone to challenge me from time to time, I'll be glad if you can be of help
Re: Web Developer Mentor Needed by 4dor: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
NobleWebDev:
Hi bosses in the field, I'm a Young web developer in one of the Polytechnics in Ogun State and I have been dreaming of becoming a full stack web developer from my secondary school.

I can use html and css to some recognizable extent and I'm currently learning javascript; self learning has not been easy especially when there's no one to give deadline to tasks, Please I need someone who can be there to advice and give me challenges in the field so as to move higher

https://www.freecodecamp.org/ is all you need, just apply a dose of self discipline and you'll be fine.
Re: Web Developer Mentor Needed by darexkey(m): 6:24am On Mar 12, 2018
NobleWebDev:

chat me up on whatsapp 07039359066
Re: Web Developer Mentor Needed by fajob: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2018
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: Web Developer Mentor Needed by sasquareT(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
NobleWebDev:

Chat me up on 08136340849
To be added to programmerHub on WhatSap.
I lost your number

(1) (Reply)

How About A Programming Collabo On Nairaland? / Learn How To Build An Online Community With Drupal Here / Android Developers Or Newbie - Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.