Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,893 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related (2354 Views)

Anita Joseph, Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Hang Out Together / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu And Bobrisky Are Voting Ifu Ennada Back To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
I know that you guys will be shock but read below articles to clear your doubt�

The No1. Most risky Lol…. Barby popular know as Bobrisky, can be regarded as a very good fan or an admirer of Nigerian beautiful actress Tonto Dikeh. Over the past, Bobrisky has always gush out his love and respect for her, this is not the first time this is happening.

Bobrisky Tonto dikeh

Nigerian cross dresser and male Barbie Idris Okuneye took to instagram to share this, calling her his sister and also adding that she is one of those people who doesn’t judge him on his choice of life and encourages him to become the best of himself.

She wrote oh! sorry i mean� He wrote;
“Sis tonto I’m lucky to have u as my sweetest sister. And I thank the day u choose to accept me closer to u. Thanks for always guiding me…. u never judge me for a second .You are true definition of “lovely sister” my loyalty to u is forever. I love tonto”

Bobrisky is always in love with various celebrities, both male and female alike.
He recently declared love for Nina in the big brother Nigeria reality TV Show after Nina voiced out admiring his courage despite so many criticisms.
He has also been crushing on Kcee; he even revealed that they should tell him to come and pay his bride price.

Source: https://9jaameboonline.com.ng/2018/03/03/unbelievable-tonto-dikeh-and-bobrisky-are-bloodily-related-get-in-here/

Re: Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related by GloriaNinja(f): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
undecided HE IS JUST ADMIRING HER, HE WAY OP WROTE THIS AS IF THEY ARE BLOOD RELATED
Re: Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related by Damibiz(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Na woh...the girl,sorry this man no get shame ?..............
Re: Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related by Thewesterner(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided HE IS JUST ADMIRING HER, HE WAY OP WROTE THIS AS IF THEY ARE BLOOD RELATED
What won't bloggers do for traffic?
Re: Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related by mofeoluwadassah: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
No be only Bloodily related na waterly related you go see
Re: Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related by joe4christ(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell!
Re: Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related by Section1000: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2018

Re: Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related by chriskosherbal(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Haba op cheesy
Re: Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related by Nixiepie(f): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
how is this news mtcheeeeeew
Re: Unbelievable! Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Are Bloodily Related by Mandrake007(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
they're both unattractive attention seeking whóres

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbnaija, Anto Meets With Olamide (photo) / Reality Star, Joseline Hernandez Poses Without Her Underwear In New Photo / Bbnaija 2020: Ozo Confesses His Love For Nengi As Dorathy Cries | Ozo Kiss Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.