Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" (5084 Views)

Nairaland artiste DBULL finally drops his new single(pics) / Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" / Nigeria Igbo Sings Remix Of Big Shaqs Mans Not Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by GIYAZZ(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hey, guys. Yeah, you already know it's G'Iyaz again. Tally ho!!!

I just remixed Kcee's new single titled "Burn"

Unlike before, I totally sang on this song. But trust me, you'd love my voice. I'm nice like that. I'm multi-talented with this music ting. Well, I will let you be the judge. wink Listen to the song via the link below.

And yeah, I also made a video clip of me singing the song on Instagram, I need Kcee and E-money to see it. Please go to my Instagram @realgiyaz and help watch the video and tag Kcee and E-money to see it. I need the views so bad. God bless you all as you comply.

LISTEN TO THE SONG HERE

Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Etihadstore: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yess

Dedicating this first To comment to everybody that got their account banned because of bbnaija grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by osemoses1234(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
K
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Airforce1 see ya Life

3 Likes

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by nairavsdollars(f): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Why remix another man's song? Why not sing your own fresh?

1 Like

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by ItzBIM(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
What will I gain if I listen to it.

Better enter street and start real hustle. Music no pay again

1 Like

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
One is dropping Hits the other is dropping Disposable Cups grin grin

1 Like

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Airforce1 see ya Life
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by FuckFuckBoy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Airforce1 see ya Life
Chai. Airforce1 has suffered grin

2 Likes

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by luminouz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Give him d money to record a new song naaaa....or shatap..
Sharp mouth!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by afbstrategies: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
ok
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Giyazz drops remix... *hits FP within 4hrs*
Airforce1 drops HIT TRACK "Oya na" *thread dies @ romance section whr he belongs* #Levels #levels #levels

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by EKLE: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
G'Iyaz my nigga... no man can test... u dnt need DJ Khalid 2 tel u u d best... dope shit!
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Stevengerd(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
When Na PERSIN TIME, PERSIN Go BLOW

1 Like

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by holuphisayor(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
nice bro. listened to it twice but I would say "calm down". remix like this is an opportunity for you....why not work on your lyrics?

1 Like

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by eTECTIVe(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Carry go jare.... Others are getting signed to record labels , others are dropping new jams but some others are snapping in front of TV and opening new threads on being with a gal daily... Nairalanders, do we fold our arms and watch dis fuckery continue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by neezar: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

Give him d money to record a new song naaaa....or shatap..
Sharp mouth!!! undecided
oga Luminouz owfa na
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by luminouz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
neezar:

oga Luminouz owfa na
I dey o....is this Victor.....za grin
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Vecto(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Which one have you released? undecided
nairavsdollars:
Which one have you released?
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by neezar: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

I dey o....is this Victor.....za grin
Yess oo

My chairman ow u dey
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Odunharry(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bantam:
One is dropping Hits the other is dropping Disposable Cups grin grin
Oh lawd. My chest

4 Likes

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by MhizzAJ(f): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thumbs up Giyazz and one mumu that calls himself an upcoming artiste is somewhere impregnating teenagers upandan

1 Like

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Paradigm777: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bantam:
Giyazz drops remix... *hits FP within 4hrs*
Airforce1 drops HIT TRACK "Oya na" *thread dies @ romance section whr he belongs* #Levels #levels #levels
shocked

4 Likes

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Xinzu: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Comparing Giyazz to Airforce1 is like comparing Vladimir Klitschko to Bash Ali.

So please don't.

One is an actual musician while the other one is merely an acclaimed nairaland dream artiste.

2 Likes

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Ejyksneh(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Help me ask him o
nairavsdollars:
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by IamAirforce1: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
#Burn

Not in competition with Nobody , to those of you calling me out ..

Bless weekend cool

1 Like

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by HITTED(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wetin Airforce1 do this people? grin grin
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Decnally: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Please let's all help this young hustler get to the mainstream, pls listen to the song he really got talent.
GIYAZZ:
Hey, guys. Yeah, you already know it's G'Iyaz again. Tally ho!!!

I just remixed Kcee's new single titled "Burn"

Unlike before, I totally sang on this song. But trust me, you'd love my voice. I'm nice like that. I'm multi-talented with this music ting. Well, I will let you be the judge. wink Listen to the song via the link below.

And yeah, I also made a video clip of me singing the song on Instagram, I need Kcee and E-money to see it. Please go to my Instagram @realgiyaz and help watch the video and tag Kcee and E-money to see it. I need the views so bad. God bless you all as you comply.

LISTEN TO THE SONG HERE

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by LZAA: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
remixed or cover eh op?

1 Like

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Kayodeblaze(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
This should be a cover I guess� not remix!

2 Likes

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by HausaOverlord: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
IamAirforce1:
#Burn

Not in competition with Nobody , to those of you calling me out ..

Bless weekend cool
bros no mind dem jare na bad belle dey worry em, u go sha blow one day be it by dynamite or c4 u go blow sha na him be the koko

4 Likes

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by luminouz(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
neezar:

Yess oo

My chairman ow u dey
I dey fine bro cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya's Plantain Boy Rules Music Scene. . Picks N9.5m Escalade Jeep . . / I Need An Angel By Ruben Studdard-----lyrics / Semah G. Weifur Ft Flavour – Power And Glory [music And Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.