Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Is There Any Steady Market For The PIg Farmers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Steady Market For The PIg Farmers? (883 Views)

Naira Maintains Steady Falls As Speculators Scoop Dollars / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Steady Market For The PIg Farmers? by onibokun10(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hello farmers in the house, pig farmers especially... Is there any steady market for pig? For cows, goats, birds and fishes we all know where to market them, how about the pigs. I am of the opinion that it might be stressful selling off the pigs when they're grown
Re: Is There Any Steady Market For The PIg Farmers? by Premiumwriter: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yeah it'll be hard to sell them off especially if you live in the north. But any other places you might want to find butchers and sell to them at affordable rate. Or you can even slaughter prepare and sell the meat yourself cheesy

Pork sweet sha

If you are looking for quality articles
100% Unique Content, no plagiarism
SEO Optimized good for Google Ranking
Fluent and guaranteed to get you likes, shares and comments.

Then contact me immediately. Whatsapp number is on my signature kiss

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry / Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Now! / xup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.