Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon (826 Views)

Best Football Stadium In Morocco / Real Madrid Unveil Photos Of Their New Bernabeu Stadium With Retractable Roof / FIFA Accused Of refusing Super Eagles’ Fans From Entering The Stadium With Drums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
this is really encouraging. saw this online,and i feel like sharing it to the world.

1 Share

Re: A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by collinometricx: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
semid4lyfe , honeric01
Re: A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by ufuosman(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Kudos to this young man
Re: A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by countryfive: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
creative
Re: A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by bigtt76(f): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
As usual, there would be calls for government to assist him ....whter to continue building structures with carton of what I don't know grin
Re: A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by kabrud: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
bigtt76:
As usual, there would be calls for government to assist him ....whter to continue building structures with carton of what I don't know grin
That is not the purpose, nothing like govt assistance here. He is still in secondary school, what he needs at the moment is career counselling in line with his talent and interest which in this case is architecture. That is how he can perfect his skill with precision and specification.
Re: A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by frankdaholy: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
wow. ...so much creativity and talent
Re: A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by MhizzAJ(f): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nice

He should be encouraged
Re: A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 04, 2018
I can't deny the fact that this is nice

but i want to advertise my business...
Re: A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by dudebuck: 4:34am On Mar 04, 2018
bigtt76:
jealous
Re: A Secoundary School,student,design A Football Stadium,with,cartoon by binsanni(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2018
thumbs up boy

(1) (Reply)

Astori' Death: Autopsy Reveals Fiorentina Captain Died Of Cardiac Arrest / Serbia Serves Nigeria A Severe Reality Check / VIDEO- Juventus Vs Real Madrid 1-4 - All Goals & Extended Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.