Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,078 members, 7,825,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army (61584 Views)

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? / Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by EdificationBoss: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
A Nigerian, Odubela who has dual citizenship of Nigeria and USA and also serving in the US Army has shared his testimony online after he was promoted to the position of a Sergeant In United States Army.

In his words:

I'm Still Trying To Process What Happened Today, A Boy From Bariga/Lagos �� Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army ��. I Pray For Wisdom To Lead Soldiers To Do Great Things. Deepest Gratitude... #BarigaForever.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/photos-handsome-nigerian-promoted-to.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by EdificationBoss: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2018

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by SPius: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nice one

Go where you are valued

Nigeria not worth your time

330 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by MhizzAJ(f): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wow

I'm happy for him

Thank God he's over there not in Nigeria

See him looking so fresh,confident and relaxed

A sergeant in the military in Nigeria is worthless

I'd never allow my enemy to be in the military in a country like Nigeria

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by MDsambo: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Wow

I'm happy for him

Thank God he's over there not in Nigeria

See him looking so fresh,confident and relaxed

A sergeant in the military in Nigeria is worthless

I'd never allow my enemy to be in the military in a country like Nigeria

If it wasn't for the Nigerian Army you'd probably be in a refugee camp somewhere in Burundi. Always appreciate their effort.

447 Likes 34 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Ufranklin92(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Make he enter 9ja come fight dem boko boiz,we go promote am to major general

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

If it wasn't for the Nigerian Army you'd probably be in a refugee camp somewhere in Burundi. Always appreciate their effort.
Devil punish that useless army, useless country

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by omololu2020(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
If toh say nah Nigerian army, e fit still dey private or lance corporal.

I wonder why people join the Nigeria army If you go to most of their barracks, fear go catch you

I remember my days in bariga,jossy Castro,odunsi,ilaje,okuta road etc

I attended CMS boys grammar school, jss 1-3,igbobi boys as 1-3,those schools I mentioned are very notorious schools

23 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by MhizzAJ(f): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

I'm not in Nigeria
Thank you

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by MDsambo: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm not in Nigeria
Thank you

So you're already in Burundi...

317 Likes 21 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by MhizzAJ(f): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:

cheesy

43 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by JideAmuGiaka: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by spik007: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
SPius:
Nice one

Go where you are valued

Nigeria not worth your time

Naso

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by muhammed50(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Come back home bro. Don't be a prodigal child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by chrisxxx(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2018
His house and workstation are general's level here in Nigerian Army.

36 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by TallPck1(m): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2018
#BarigaBoy
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Jozzy1063: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2018
Nice one my friend. Phcn has refused to take the light oo, I Hv been using light for 2days without interruptions. Sai baba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by TallPck1(m): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2018
MDsambo:

You bad.. I swear!

35 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by laliga01: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2018
You will know life is sweet when you are in an environment where no one cares where you from to give you what you deserve or what rightly belongs to you or what you have worked for.
Not like some shithole where the first two pages of promotion comes from a particular state.

EdificationBoss:
A Nigerian, Odubela who has dual citizenship of Nigeria and USA and also serving in the US Army has shared his testimony online after he was promoted to the position of a Sergeant In United States Army.

In his words:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/photos-handsome-nigerian-promoted-to.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by TANKDESTROYER(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2018
Call of duty....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Partnerbiz3: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2018
Congrats bro.

Wish you more success...

GET 20% bonus on all data purchases on 9mobile.
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2018
2nd to last pic....

That white guy....... Typical Freemason hand sign.

OK. I've said it.

Oya, come and beat me.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2018
See Sarge office!

E dey like Bank Manager own for Naija.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by adezjamz(m): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2018
muhammed50:
village people

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2018
Chai, see him office like Buhari own, him Uniform pass Burutai and him house too much.

My Uncle retired in the Nigerian Army as a Sergeant after 35years in service. He's still struggling to build a 3 bedroom flat. What a shame.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by DAVE41(m): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2018
H
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by emmk: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2018
muhammed50:
by the time you look up home in the dictionary you will see that he is home alredy.

23 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by BoweryGirl(f): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2018
Wow! He looks really cute and clean. May he live long.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by ayourbamie: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2018
I will make him my cso as soon as I become president

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Mekanus(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2018
Just look at how good that office looks with all the necessary facilities. It's good to work in a country where your efforts will be appreciated. Congrats bro, don't even think of coming back to this shithole.

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Here in Nigeria, Nigerians discriminates Nigerians undecided

SMH

God blessings and wisdom continue to fall upon you bro

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker / Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) / Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.