Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business (12267 Views)

Instagram Accounts For Sale / 10k Plus Instagram Accounts For Sale / Instagram Accounts For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business by Lordsurh: 2:51am On Mar 04, 2018

Want to buy Instagram accounts? As the leading Instagram account provider we're the only one with TARGETED Instagram accounts for sale. Get an account now! We filter all the Instagram accounts for sale to make sure you get real followers who engage with your content. IG accounts are affordable, professionally built and have good engagement.

I do take custom orders. If you want me to build you an account in a specific niche please contact me.

Account Features

Average engagement is 1-5%.
85% of followers are from Nigeria and Ghana.
Accounts are grown by following followers of accounts with high engagement from the same niche, along with regular posting with hashtags. This means the followers of my accounts are super targeted. All accounts are at least 1 year in age.
No fake followers

I can also provide detailed statistics and proof of ownership before each transaction. I am ready to answer any of your questions before your decide to purchase.

These are the accounts that I have for sale. If you want to take a look at these accounts, just make a request through below contact details.

Email: lordsurh[@]gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07081(330414)

WE ALSO HAVE LARGER ACCOUNTS. SEND ME A MESSAGE IF INTRESTED. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

Price? Message me

Re: DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2018
Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Re: DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business by Lordsurh: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2018
Available.
Re: DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business by Lordsurh: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
present
Re: DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business by Bestypretty: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2018
kindly check...http:///2BQOPEt
Re: DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business by Lordsurh: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Accounts still available
Re: DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business by Lordsurh: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2018
stil available.....,,,
Re: DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business by Lordsurh: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2018
Happy Monday! Accounts from 2k - 20k are available
Re: DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business by Lordsurh: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Happy Wednesday! Accounts from 2k - 20k are available..10% discount!
Re: DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business by SmartGeekNG: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/cuteafricankids/ -17k Nigerian followers
https://www.instagram.com/amira_hosier/ - 25k Nigerian followers
https://www.instagram.com/iamalexsarah/ - 17.1k Nigerian followers

For any of the above account. Send a message to (070)81(3304(14)
Re: DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business by Lordsurh: 11:45pm On May 07, 2018
Good day people! 28K - 3K accounts are available. Hit us up today.

(1) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Abb Transformers Available / Stainless Steel Handrails, Railings. Original Italian Wrought Iron Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.