Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation (43478 Views)

Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. / Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria / Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by BoneBlogger(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2018
A Nigerian soldier has met his untimely death in the course of discharging his duty. The army Personnel identified as Lazarus John paid the supreme price while serving his fatherland few days ago while on a mission to rescue an abducted oil tycoon, Alhaji Momohjimoh Idris (a.k.a Always). According to reports, John just got married few months ago.

Meanwhile, the Administrator of Okehi LG Council, Hon. AbdulRaheem Ozovehe Ohiare expressed sadness over the death of an

The sad news came as a rude shock to the Council Administrator who described his death as unbelievable but an act of God that none can question.

The Hon. Administrator sympathizes with the Nigerian Army, his Commander, Colleagues and Family members whose death threw into deep mourning for the past few days. He urged them to take it as a destined act that none can evade.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/soldier-killed-trying-rescue-kidnapped-oil-tycoon-kogi-state-photos.html

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by thesicilian: 6:23am On Mar 04, 2018
That's what he signed up for, to exchange his life for that of those he's protecting. He has done his part, now I hope the government will do theirs in making sure his family is well compensated, plus a hero's burial.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by fabraham(m): 6:27am On Mar 04, 2018
Kogi State is for peace
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by kabrud: 6:27am On Mar 04, 2018
Military men are the people I pity most in this life. Imagine, staying awake all night while everyone else is asleep, coming out to face gun wielding criminals while others run for their lives, living their families to crisis spots of unfamiliar environment while the inhabitants go into hiding, and still getting killed in number. They signed for it but I see them as slaves and I pity them.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Jakumo(m): 6:29am On Mar 04, 2018
What was the cause of death ? Was he drinking local gin, before crawling out into the street where he was run over by a renegade donkey, or was he killed by an irate female pleasure consultant who was not paid for services rendered.

Please elaborate, since inquiring minds DEMAND to know all details of this tragic incident.

5 Likes

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Nutase: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2018
He was shot during a rescue operation.
Jakumo:
What was the cause of death ? Was he drinking local gin, before crawling out into the street where he was run over by a renegade donkey, or was he killed by an irate female pleasure consultant who was not paid for services rendered.

Please elaborate, since inquiring minds DEMAND to know all details of this tragic incident.

2 Likes

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Young03(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2018
Mr nice guy
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by hedonistic: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
Military men are the people I pity most in this life. Imagine, staying awake all night while everyone else is asleep, coming out to face gun wielding criminals while others run for their lives, living their families to crisis spots of unfamiliar environment while the inhabitants go into hiding, and still getting killed in number. They signed for it but I see them as slaves and I pity them.

Abeg make we hear word. Policemen do this job better than them, and yet they don't block our ears everyday with this unnecessary lamentation and demand for undeserved respect.

It's the gallant policemen who protect us from daily criminality (armed robberies and kidnapping) that we should appreciate more, not arrogant soldiers who prance about with a stupid chip on their shoulders, bullying and intimidating unarmed civilians.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by crismark(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

who force dem to pick military recruitment forms...abi na we buy am 4 dem

abeg make dem do their work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by jerflakes(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2018
Nutase:
He was shot during a rescue operation.

Why should soldiers do the job of the police?

That's why we have anti kidnapping squad

Misplaced priority

Died for nothing

13 Likes

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by ZombieBuster: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sorry to say

He died a BIG fool

4 Likes

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by lonelydora: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
RIP to the not-so-gallant soldier.

What annoys me where these soldiers are is, when you see them intimidating/punishing civilians, you will think they have the balls to confront kidnappers, robbers, and terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
jerflakes:

Misplaced priority

Died for nothing
Let the dead rests.
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Partnerbiz2: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
These guys are usually savage. Only few are good. That's why I rarely pity them..

Rip shaa

3 Likes

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Flexherbal(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
May his soul rest in peace !
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by NwaAmaikpe: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
shocked

His guardian angel will be so ashamed of him.
He died for the wrong reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Sweetcollins: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cos say Na oil tycoon
But if Na farmers, Oyo Na their case
God help the helpless farmers
Rip to the dead

6 Likes

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Victorakats(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sad
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by smartty68(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Disengaging and eliminating the security forces slow and steadily. RIP

Bokoharam/herdsmen isn't leaving us any sooner because our elites/leaders are the sponsors.
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by lastmessenger: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
When did it become the job of the army to rescue kidnapped victims? Whats then the job of the police if the army is now involved in Internal security?
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by madgoat(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
A true hero knows when to flee in the face of death. He died a coward i must be honest. What stopped him from fleeing and abandoning the kidnapped victim, why should it be only him that died and others didnt die? At least it should have been the kidnapped victim that died and not him. It pays to be wise in this life lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by emekaRaj(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jakumo:

He shielded the victim with his body and gave him car keys to run while receiving the gun shots. Hope u feel stupid for ur comments now after hearing the sacrifice he made

3 Likes

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
jerflakes:

Misplaced priority

Died for nothing

Thanks for explaning why the man was killed...apparently those who killed him were not happy that an army man was doing a police man’s job.

They wouldn’t have killed him if he was a policeman or he wouldn’t have died if he was a policeman abi. undecided

1 Like

Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
and what pain me most is that their salary is a peanut to those they are protecting
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Ellabae(f): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is sad. I respect soldiers a lot
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by Mpanyi: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

Seems you wanted to write about Policemen but ended up mixing it with military men
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by loomer: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jakumo:

When sense hard to get
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by loveth360(f): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Make una continue dying for a useless zoo called nigeria.
Re: Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation by SoaringLife01: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His guardian angel will be so ashamed of him.
He died for the wrong reason.

Guardian angel ashamed of him? Why is he a guardian angel then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.