Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Bbnaija:checkout Khloe,vandora,princess At Their Eviction Party (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija:checkout Khloe,vandora,princess At Their Eviction Party (photos) (661 Views)

Bbnaija: Enkay And Joe Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / BBNaija: Nelson And Thelma Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (Photos) / #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:checkout Khloe,vandora,princess At Their Eviction Party (photos) by Nuella2018: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2018
Exactly two weeks after the trio of Khloe, Princess and Vandora were sent home from the Big Brother Naija house alongside their respective strategic partners, they were treated to their eviction party yesterday.

The ladies looked exceptionally beautiful as they partied the night away .

Today ,two other pairs would be evicted from the show, anticipate!!! .

Re: Bbnaija:checkout Khloe,vandora,princess At Their Eviction Party (photos) by Nuella2018: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2018
More photos of Bitto, Kbrule, D-one, Princess

Re: Bbnaija:checkout Khloe,vandora,princess At Their Eviction Party (photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2018
I went for BBnaija Audition but I'm happier I didn't make the Audition than to be among the first to be evicted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija:checkout Khloe,vandora,princess At Their Eviction Party (photos) by Victorakats(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2018
OfficialAwol:
I went for BBnaija Audition but I'm happier I didn't make the Audition than to be among the first to be evicted.

Care to share your experience with the audition?

I'm quite interested to know
Re: Bbnaija:checkout Khloe,vandora,princess At Their Eviction Party (photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Victorakats:

Care to share your experience with the audition?

I'm quite interested to know

It was very stupid.

A waste of time.

if you went there, you'd find out that housemates are pre-selected.

No Formula at all.

(1) (Reply)

Bbn:cee-c Gives Reasons Why She Was Nominated For Eviction By Other Housemates / Avengers Infinity War Review 2018 Movie Tickets Cast Crew Online / The Most Anticipated TV Shows Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.