Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Death Be Prideful!!! Pics. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Death Be Prideful!!! Pics. (515 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Be Prideful!!! Pics. by Martin0(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2018
DEATH BE PRIDEFUL
We have been taught to despise And resent you like a cow's poo.
From cradle, we've learnt to Play not, with your angelic cold hands, But in it, I saw a hidden beauty.

Oh death! Be prideful For with your comely smile You seduced Abacha, and An adieu kiss, you gave our pains And on your white beautiful horse Ride the terror of O'laden.

Be not proud? I am "donne".

A rendezvous with the tyrant, I've set, To the day I will give him the antidote to his ailment, Their time and hours, counting down Like an expecting woman, waiting to be delivered.

My kind hands I lay on the terminals, The only Einstein to their suffering, As I take their pains with me, Walking majestically down to Hades.
2018 Continues!!!

Re: Death Be Prideful!!! Pics. by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2018
hv hrd
Re: Death Be Prideful!!! Pics. by Martin0(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2018
Samata104:
hv hrd
bia samata104 u wan try me abigrin
Re: Death Be Prideful!!! Pics. by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:
bia samata104 u wan try me abigrin
What did I do?
shocked
Re: Death Be Prideful!!! Pics. by Martin0(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Samata104:
What did I do? shocked
jamb questiongrin

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Pre Mature Ejaculation?this Must Sure Help You Out! / I Need Advice On Hemi-facial Spasm And Hand Tremor / Six Plus One Tips To Perfect Midnight Wake -by Hashimyussufamao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.