Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

''you Are A Pastor And Not A Fortuneteller'' OAP Freeze Criticizes Joel Osteen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''you Are A Pastor And Not A Fortuneteller'' OAP Freeze Criticizes Joel Osteen (569 Views)

"Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Sinach For Her Show That Costs 5 Million For A Table / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''you Are A Pastor And Not A Fortuneteller'' OAP Freeze Criticizes Joel Osteen by Deyoungjoe16(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2018
On-Air Personality and pioneer of the Free the Sheeple movement, Mr. Daddy Freeze, has reprimanded famous United states Pastor, Joel Osteen due to his the way he conveys the gospel.

Read all daddy freeze said here:http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/03/you-are-pastor-and-not-fortuneteller-on.html?m=1

Re: ''you Are A Pastor And Not A Fortuneteller'' OAP Freeze Criticizes Joel Osteen by eneojoedu(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2018
if abortion is just to abort things like daddy freeze, I would whole heartedly support it. so because he is a pastor he should not motivate and inspire people again?? daddy freeze you are an OAP not a bible scholar, stop criticizing pastors and face your radio. no wonder freeze ex wife dey beat am anyhow like small pikin. the dude talks too much.

2 Likes

Re: ''you Are A Pastor And Not A Fortuneteller'' OAP Freeze Criticizes Joel Osteen by Deyoungjoe16(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2018
eneojoedu:
if abortion is just to abort things like daddy freeze, I would whole heartedly support it. so because he is a pastor he should not motivate and inspire people again?? daddy freeze you are an OAP not a bible scholar, stop criticizing pastors and face your radio. no wonder freeze ex wife dey beat am anyhow like small pikin. the dude talks too much.
I detest his attitude alot, freeze is confused
Re: ''you Are A Pastor And Not A Fortuneteller'' OAP Freeze Criticizes Joel Osteen by DWJOBScom(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2018
Somehow i think freeze is trying his best to get the attention out there and boost his CV.

Alot of people don't even know this and they follow him hook line and sinker.

I found nothing wrong with those words and wonder what's now wrong with freeze

I still remember him apologizing to everyone after running his mouth

https://www.nairaland.com/3235378/freeze-apologizes-basketmouth-fayose-tb

1 Like

Re: ''you Are A Pastor And Not A Fortuneteller'' OAP Freeze Criticizes Joel Osteen by Elruhamah: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
So he has now decided to carry his "operations" overseas, because he felt he has dealt with the Nigerian pastors. Hmm, okay oh. Continue, God is watching you in 3d. If He is the One who called them, He is the only One qualified to judge them, after all they're preaching in His Name.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Mini Flat For Rent @ Olorunkemi Street, Bariga, Lagos, Nig. Price: 300,000 / Corps Member, 2 Final Year Students Heading Home After Exam, Died In Auto Crash / Hollywood Actress Queen Latifah Loses Mother To Long-term Heart Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.