Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Potatoes: I Can Give You Weekly Supply In Lagos And Ibadan - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Potatoes: I Can Give You Weekly Supply In Lagos And Ibadan (766 Views)

Diesel Supply In Enugu And Anambra State / Irish Potatoes For Sale / Cargo Containers Of 20ft And 40ft For Sale In Lagos And Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Potatoes: I Can Give You Weekly Supply In Lagos And Ibadan by sanniabiola(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2018
To company and enterprise in need of consistent supply of bags of raw sweet POTATOES, contact me via 07036008088 for further details.

(1) (Reply)

Best All In One Business Tool / Perfumes From UK For Sale / Best Exterior And Interior Screeding Putty In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.