Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (719 Views)

Please Help! I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job / In Desperate Need Of A Job / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Desperate Need Of A Job by precious53: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Good day, fellow nairalander's I am in serious need of a job. Am a graduate of business Administration, am frustrated already I have applied but no reply I don't know why. could it be that my CV and cover letter is not attracting or what I don't know. please if you can help me both with how to write a CV n cover letter please do. God bless you.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by horlumightyy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
i also have this same problem with you, submitting my cv and cover letter without getting any feedback. so what i did was to look for a reputable cv writting site to help me out. I made use of Pushcv and they rewrote my cv in less than 72 hrs, cutting out errors and making sure it is up to standard when it passes through the ATS (Applicant Ttacking System) software.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by precious53: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
tnkz please, How do I do it please do I need to send my CV to them or what?
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by horlumightyy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
precious53:
tnkz please, How do I do it please do I need to send my CV to them or what?
yh, you register on the site and then a professional cv writter would be assigned to u. in d process of registering you submit ur cv
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by ganie(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
horlumightyy:

yh, you register on the site and then a professional cv writter would be assigned to u. in d process of registering you submit ur cv
Is it free?
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by horlumightyy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
no but its not expensive. you pay less than 1500 to rewrite ur cv
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by precious53: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
kk. am grateful
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by joebases(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
precious53:
Good day, feallow nairalander's I am in serious need of a job. Am a graduate of business Administration, am frustrated already I have applied but no reply I don't know why. could it be that my CV and cover letter is not attracting or what I don't know. please if you can help me both with how to write a CV n cover letter please do. God bless you.

Op your frustration is nothing compared to what I'm experiencing. I'm a 2:1 graduate of metallurgical and materials engineering and have certifications in PMP and HSE.

Please help a brother.

For immediate assistance you can reach me on 08021024793

(1) (Reply)

Ace Fish Farm And Feed Mills / Nicholas Hospital Recruitment.. / I Am Looking For A Marketing Job In A Bank At Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.