Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? (470 Views)

Listen To This Nigerian Song That Made Former President Obama’s Playlist / Do You Love Singing? Name One Artist Who Had Influenced Your Singing / Remigio Herrera: The Nigerian Slave Who Heavily Influenced Cuba Mystic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? by bidemz(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Happy Sunday guys.... i hope you enjoyed the weekend

That song you will forever cherish
That song that has influenced you
That song that eases your stress
That song you just can't do without listening to

Mine can only be one song which is
........LIFE FOR RENT-----by Dido......

I always get the superb feeling when listening to this beautiful song...that song is something else

what's yours??
Re: What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? by bidemz(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? by OfficialAwol(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2018
"Please Forgive me" by Bryan Adams.

"Chiquitita" by Abba

"Stuck on You" by Lionel Richie

"Immortality" by Celine Dion( I don't have a roll for love to play) my best line.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? by Olalan(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Ebenezer Obey Song on "the man, his son and the donkey". A lesson on how you can't really please everyone.
Re: What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? by etrange: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2018
1) Heal the world
2) Earth song
3) Man in the mirror
4) We're the world (All by Michael Jackson)
5) The greatest love of all (Whitney Houston)
6) When you believe (Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey)
7) From a distance (Bette Midler version)
8.) Wherever you go (Bryan Adams)
9) Where does my heart beat now (Celine Dion)
10) Pour que tu m'aime encore (Céline Dion)

Oh... you said one! I'm sorry cry
Re: What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? by junbi(f): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2018
Kiss from a rose- seal

This song takes me out of this world embarassed
Re: What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? by michelKalib(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2018
Best evergreen songs list here:

"Love Song" - Sara Bareilles Hot 100 Peak: No. 4 (2008) ...
"Baby Love" - The Supremes Hot 100 Peak: No. 1 for four weeks (1964) ...
"Love Story" - Taylor Swift Hot 100 Peak: No. 4 (2009) ...
"Part-Time Lover" - Stevie Wonder Hot 100 Peak: No. 1 (1985) ...
"Lovin' You" - Minnie Riperton Hot 100 Peak: No. 1 (1975)
Re: What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? by Baldg: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bob Marley - I wanna love you, Redemption Song.
Lucky Dugbe - Prisoner, I got you babe.
P. Diddy ft Faith Evans-Missing you.
Celine Dion ft R. Kelly-Angel.
Coldplay - Talk.
Michael Buble - Home.

got so many to say, but let me keep it at this.
Re: What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
pericoma okoye; omenana nese oku

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / Hi Guys We Are Here To Teach You How To Recover Silver From E-waste / Do Not Dare Drag My Name Into Your 'madness'! - Davido Warns On Ibrah One Read M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.