Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

“you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi (628 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi by IntrovertGuy: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2018
The beef between former strategic partners and Big Brother housemates, Cee C and Tobi got intense last night as the duo went head to head.

Cee-C lashed out at her former lover, stating that he is the poorest human being he has ever seen.

According to her, he is invaluable and Tobi from his actions, is incapable of handling invaluable items just like here.

She said;

“You’re the poorest human being I’ve ever seen in my life because, apparently, you have never been in possession of valuable stuff, that’s why you could not even keep something valuable.

“What do you know man? You know nothing.”

Tobi could be seen in the video in a sober mood after she lashed out at him.

Cee-C then went further to say that everyone in the house should leave her alone and let her be.

Tobi then replied,

“As long as you are in the house, I am not going to leave you alone” She then cuts in saying “Because you don’t have sense, that is why you can’t leave me alone”

watch video in the link below;
https://www..com/bbnaija-youre-poorest-human-ive-ever-seen-know-nothing-cee-c-slams-tobi/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi by thesicilian: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2018
Is he Jon Snow?
Re: “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi by NwaAmaikpe: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2018
shocked

I agree.
Tobi is poor in both judgement and in sense of self-worth.

If not,
Why will any man go for a needy scum like Ceecee when there is a rare gem like Anto there?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi by Evablizin(f): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2018
shocked

Both of them are yimus.
Re: “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi by Hugo55(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cee C could be a good lady after, it's just understanding! I like her.
Re: “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi by CAPSLOCKED: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2018

LOL,
ANOTHER POORLY SCRIPTED PERFORMANCE TO BOOST THEIR DYING RELEVANCE.

ACT ALL YOU WANT, NOBODY IS GOING TO VOTE TO KEEP YOU BOTH.
Re: “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi by CastedAyo: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wow Capslocked Toni's brain again...

Tot they don leave m na
Re: “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi by Sunexy(m): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2018
Funny ppl...do they even know what "invaluable" means??
Re: “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi by dollyjoy(f): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Sunexy:
Funny ppl...do they even know what "invaluable" means??
No. Teach them.
Re: “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen, U Know Nothing”-cee C Slams Tobi by Sunexy(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2018
dollyjoy:
No. Teach them.
OK..

(1) (Reply)

(watch And Download Video)-phyno-isi Ego / Disney Partners Nigerian Filmmaker To Produce ‘sade’ / Act With Popular Movie Stars This January---- Audition Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.