Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset (1083 Views)

Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” / Girls That Love Rap Music Which Rapper Is Your Best? / Are There Any Nigerians That Listen To Rock And Heavymetal Bands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by yomidipset4eva(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2005
I guess they have to be some Nigerians that love the whole Dipset movement ,juelz about the change the game with what the game's been missing and the new Camron video (Down and out) is fire , Coach carter's doin' his thing too holding down Def jam/Rocafella, throw your diamonds up people and remember no homo. wink
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by Seun(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2005
What is 'Dipset'?
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by jogego(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2005
is this french oh latin or ?? undecided
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by Allenpowered(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2005
still checkin'....
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by JustBlaze1(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2005
Camron is an american rapper signed to the roca fella label under Def Jam. His crew call themselves the diplomats, dipset for short.

Personally i think they are a load of garbage but then again thats wat i think of them... grin grin grin
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by demmy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2005
Just Blaze I can't believe you, with a username like that and not like dipset.

Anyway, Diplomatic Immunity vol 1 was a tight album. nice beats. Most of them were produced by just blaze
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by JustBlaze1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2005
Hey demmy,

Dont get me wrong, i'm big hip hop head and every now and then the diplomats come up something decent but most of the time i just think they are not good enough. Just Blaze should sell his beats to someone else like the Nas's and Jiggas of the rap world who go make proper use of it.
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by demmy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2005
I know. Most of the time Cam's lyrics are just trash.....but their beats are dynamics.
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by naijajams: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2005
Just Blaze:

Personally I think they are a load of garbage...

same here.
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by yomidipset4eva(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2005
Dipset is not Garbage and Camron does have some funny lyrics sometimes but that;s only because he's nice and does this for the love of the game. Anyway I'm tired of Nigerians saying they Nas ,most of the time y'all don't understand a word he's saying . 4sure the dude's bright buy if you really wanna get on that tip then listen to Talib ,Mos def and Common ,now that's real. cool
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by JustBlaze1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2005
yomidipset4eva:

Anyway I'm tired of Nigerians saying they Nas ,most of the time y'all don't understand a word he's saying .

Hey Mr Dipset, just because the average guy that you know can't understand what Nas is saying doesn't mean you have to generalize and paint everyone with the same brush

I agree with you about the fact that if you wanna hear the real hip hop this days then you have to give it up to Talib, the beautiful struggle is a cool album but his first album with Hi Tek was HEAVY!!!

Mos Def, Black on bothsides what can i say and Common keeps doin his thing with his real creative and original brand of hip hop.
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by LoverBwoy(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2006
hey

i wnat to get common's album, which one do u think is good

Be or like water for chocolate?
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by IBBFan(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2006
i'm definitely a D.I.P. fan and that's why i never get tired of Cam'ron's 2002 hit single Oh Boy. Juelz Santana's There It Go is also tight and doing good.
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by 2fine4u(f): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2006
am a dipset fan baby!!! wink grin

Oh, come on, Bleep with your boy
It's Santana, Heatmakers, where we at?
Let me see you through this
Killa, Jones, Freakay
Yeah man, I'm back at it

they rock!!!
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by zebudaya(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2006
Dipset sucks all of them, and they are not selling anymore Camron's last album didn't sell, Juelz 's album sucked, jim jones sucked, J.R writer sucks, Hell rell useless, The only good thing about them is that their beats are nice, but so is 3-6 mafia.

Dipset belongs in the category of Entertainers eg Young Joc, Young Dro they are a little bit better than dem franchize boys and d4L

you guys should check out bubba sparxxx's new album for real hip hop and obie trice's too for real HIP HOP
Re: Rocafella and Nigerians that love Dipset by Hugoboi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2006
Dipset sucks all of them, and they are not selling anymore Camron's last album didn't sell, Juelz 's album sucked, jim jones sucked, J.R writer sucks, Hell rell useless, The only good thing about them is that their beats are nice, but so is 3-6 mafia.

True!!!

am a dipset fan baby!!!

Oh, come on, mess with your boy
It's Santana, Heatmakers, where we at?
Let me see you through this
Killa, Jones, Freakay
Yeah man, I'm back at it

Check out Juelz latest!!! Gangrene!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wack Gospel Artistes!: What Part Of Christianity? / Eminem Finally Drops Horrorcore For His Usual Style / Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.