Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Christian Lyrics: You Are God By Tosin Bee - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Christian Lyrics: You Are God By Tosin Bee (584 Views)

You Are God From Beginning To The End By Nathaniel Bassey Mp3 / Tosin Bee Biography – Things You Need To Know About Him (2018/2019) / Christian Lyrics: You Are God By Tosin Bee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Lyrics: You Are God By Tosin Bee by hotspec(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chorus: You Are God You Are Not Just Big Oh You Are Not Just Large Oh You Are A Great God You Are Big 7x Large 7× Great 5× You Are A Great God Verse: Call: When I Look To My Right Resp: I See His Glory Call: When I Look To My Left Resp: I See His Beauty
Everywhere I Go I See How Big He Is… You Are A Great God Chorus: You Are God You Are Not Just Big Oh You Are Not Just Large Oh You Are A Great God You Are Big 7x Large 7× Great 5× You Are A Great God Bridge: Put Your Hands In The Air Put Your Hands Up In The Air There’s Something In The Air Blessing In The Air Blessing In The Air Favour In The Air Mercy In The Air Put Your Hands In The Air Put Your Hands Up In The Air Lift Up Your Head Oh Ye Gates And Be Ye Lifted Up Ye Everlasting Door And The King Of Glory And The King Of Glory Shall Come Who Is The King Of Glory Who Is The King Of Glory The Lord Strong And Mighty The Lord Mighty In Battle Healer, Redeemer, Defender Delieverer Olowo Ina Oloju Ina Alagbada Ina
Happy Sunday to you all.

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC : Bobo – Mayorkun Ft Davido / DOWNLOAD MP3: Marshano - Excuses (prod. By King One-beatz) / Gratitude - Siyabonga Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.