Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Real Estate Investment?(land Banking) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Real Estate Investment?(land Banking) (1182 Views)

Land Banking: A Highly Lucrative Yet Relatively Untapped Investment Goldmine. / Why Real Estate Is A Good Investment Option In 2021 / Investment land that'll double its current worth in 6 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Real Estate Investment?(land Banking) by anitakel(f): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
*REAL ESTATE KNOWLEDGE*

*WHEN DO I BUY LAND?*
Investment in stock market is very easy to comprehend or understand especially when it comes to when to buy stock and when not.

As an investor, the best time to buy stock is when prices go down, this is the time that you see people buying stock, and when prices go up people begin to sell and make good profit.

Re: Why Real Estate Investment?(land Banking) by anitakel(f): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2018
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
Lagos Free Trade Zone Company(LFTZC) is fully registered under the NEPZA Act to develop and operate the Lagos Free Trade Zone (LFTZ). Lekki Deep Sea Port will be located within the LFTZ.

LFTZ is being developed as a multi-product and logistics hub for the entire West African Region. Strategically located 65km east of Lagos, the zone is well connected
Re: Why Real Estate Investment?(land Banking) by anitakel(f): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
I am a real estate consultant,i help investors multiply wealth via land banking.Call me on +2348061649587 lets discuss land business
Re: Why Real Estate Investment?(land Banking) by anitakel(f): 6:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Goodmorning, i bring you good news,the promo price on Kingscourt is 2.5m, This estate would be selling for 5m in some hours..Take advantage of this promo and save a fortune!!!Happy Buying...
Re: Why Real Estate Investment?(land Banking) by anitakel(f): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Don't keep that money in the bank let your money work for you and earn more with in short period of time..Get instant allocation today

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For A Real Itunes Card Dealer / Nairaland Oil And Gas Spotted In Ijebu-ode Pic / P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Production Plant One Year After Launch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.