Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

On Substandard Kellogg's Fruit N Fibre - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / On Substandard Kellogg's Fruit N Fibre (1514 Views)

Expired Or Substandard Milk / What Is This Fruit Called In English? / Nestle Fined $96,500 Over Substandard Maggi Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Substandard Kellogg's Fruit N Fibre by Crieff(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello Foodlanders,

I used to be an avid cereal eater when I was outside the country. When I got back, for lack of variety, I ate the usual corn flakes once in a while then I noticed that stores were selling Kellogg's FnF and I bought that too sometimes. I got another pack today and the FnF looks and is definitely flaky...not the chunky cereal I've always known it to be

I'm worried that either Kellogg's is intentionally making a less nutritious version of the FnF or the procurement company in Nigeria has decided to look the other way by not pressing for the FnF that is the standard.

(1) (Reply)

Bread, Mayonaise And Sardines- Disgusting Or Comforting? / Chivita 100% Reiterates Nutritional Benefits To Consumers / Suppliers Of Abakaliki Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.