Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

What’s The Best Way To Cleanup After Using The Restroom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What’s The Best Way To Cleanup After Using The Restroom (457 Views)

Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Best Way To Cleanup After Using The Restroom by aDEOetREGE: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
2 options

1. Water
2. Tissue

If you choose option 2, we have two things involved
a. Wipe front to back
b. Wipe back to front

As for me I prefer option 2 but wiping up towards the back. Although as a man, whichever way is perfect yet I still prefer it. However, it’s not an option for ladies I guess. Ladies who do otherwise are at d risk of microbial infection and offensively smelling vajayjay

What do ya think?
Re: What’s The Best Way To Cleanup After Using The Restroom by rheether(f): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Just use water abeg embarassed
Re: What’s The Best Way To Cleanup After Using The Restroom by aDEOetREGE: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
rheether:
Just use water abeg embarassed

For learning purpose, could u let us in on why u prefer water
Re: What’s The Best Way To Cleanup After Using The Restroom by nifemi25(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Na water sure pass.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Cleanup After Using The Restroom by Liliyann(f): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
I use both. Water to wash up and tissue to dry up coz I hate being wet there
Re: What’s The Best Way To Cleanup After Using The Restroom by Monatyk(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
As this typically ensures your safety in the home, it is important to take into account all the potential risks and nuances when working with such contractors when selecting a high-quality cleaning service. Due to the fact that https://g.page/r/CeebicVZQzqcEBA is unquestionably among the finest on the market, I advise employing them to protect the security of your property. Additionally, they complete their work promptly, which is crucial in this situation and facilitates communication with the contractors.

(1) (Reply)

Excessive Intake Of Local Herbs Causes Kidney Damage-expert / Best Home Remedies For Back Pain(must See) / How To Increase Testosterone Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.