Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288011 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by PMBuhari(m): 2:27am On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFC:
I just like the lady/woman
Me and my sister was on bet, she's Charlotte fan now I have lost the money
... but I no go pay her sa, she my egbon
I bet you're supporting Roman reigns too
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 2:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Cena was surprised
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 2:28am On Apr 09, 2018
PMBuhari:

Taker or Elias?

Taker, taker is here.

Forever badass entrance.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 2:29am On Apr 09, 2018
PMBuhari:

I bet you're supporting Roman reigns too
of course now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by PMBuhari(m): 2:31am On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFC:
of course now
You can still change your mind, don't be on the losing side
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 2:33am On Apr 09, 2018
PMBuhari:

I think roman will win
As much as roman is disliked.
I think wwe fans are tired of our part time champion.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 2:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Glad taker won and I'm glad he didn't waste time with it.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 2:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Yupie yupiee yupieeeee
Taker for life grin
I think I'm happy now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 2:39am On Apr 09, 2018
PMBuhari:

maybe I should urge u to join the winning team
Roman for life
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by PMBuhari(m): 2:43am On Apr 09, 2018
In as much as i want Roman to win.. He just cannot beat The beast
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by PMBuhari(m): 2:44am On Apr 09, 2018
John cena should retire already
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 2:49am On Apr 09, 2018
Cena got mouth sha
I don't think he last five minutes in the ring with taker
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 2:51am On Apr 09, 2018
PMBuhari:
In as much as i want Roman to win.. He just cannot beat The beast
bro, roman is winning, but the problem I have with roman is he gets distracted too easily
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 2:55am On Apr 09, 2018
Not his neck again,

Oh daniel cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 3:14am On Apr 09, 2018
Should I say I'm happy
I want Daniel and Shane to win but I don't want Kelvin and Zayn to be fired
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by PMBuhari(m): 3:15am On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFC:
Should I say I'm happy
I want Daniel and Shane to win but I don't want Kelvin and Zayn to be fired
We both know they aren't getting fired
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 3:22am On Apr 09, 2018
PMBuhari:

We both know they aren't getting fired
I hope it's true oh! cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 4:17am On Apr 09, 2018
Chin chin Shukura is a big f00l
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 4:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Daeylar are you sleeping?
Come and see tag team partner of Braun oh grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by PMBuhari(m): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFC:
I told you
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by PMBuhari(m): 6:42am On Apr 09, 2018
No one beats the Beast
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2018
Roman kicked out of five F-5s, but Strowman and Samoa Joe couldn't kick out of one.

WWE creative logic baffles me sometimes.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 7:01am On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFC:
Cena got mouth sha
I don't think he last five minutes in the ring with taker

Give Cena the kudos of building the feud without any assistance. The guy tried.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2018
Daeylar:

I think roman will win
As much as roman is disliked.
I think wwe fans are tired of our part time champion.

Whenever Heyman says "it's not a prediction, it's a spoiler", believe that ooh.

I'm glad Lesnar won. The only way I'll like Reigns is when WWE creative makes him a fully blown heel, just like what happened to Nakamura earlier today.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by neezar: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Mhen Braun is finally mad

That little kid don nack 1 belt like that oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2018
I knew beast was going to beat roman

I c ember moon coming to either raw or smackdown soonest
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFC:

I slept off before right around the match of Daniel Bryan was too tired grin grin

Lol, I will watch the rest later

Pu7pl3 don't come to this thread oh grin
I am so going to troll you if I see your post grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2018
Roman just lost a fan angry this fight ought to be the high of Wrestlemania but it was the worst, how can u be beating mercilessly without even try to defend or attack.

Fin balor would have done better

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Daeylar:

I slept off before right around the match of Daniel Bryan was too tired grin grin

Lol, I will watch the rest later

Pu7pl3 don't come to this thread oh grin
I am so going to troll you if I see your post
grin grin
why
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
I am so livid.
Almost every time I get hyped for a WWE Pay-Per-View this bullshit happens. Especially Wrestlemania.

GOOD:

•Ronda Rousey & Angle def. Stephanie and Triple H.
This was by far the best match of the night. Who would have thought that two part-timers in their 40s along with a 41-year-old mother of 3 and a rookie who is green AF would put on the best match on a card that featured Charlotte, AJ, Asuka, Daniel Bryan, Reigns, Nakamura and SamiKO??

•The Intercontinental match was exciting and well paced.
Glad to see Rollins become a grand slam champion but I feel Balor really needed that win more than anyone else.

•Charlotte def. Asuka. Good match but deserved more time.
A bit irked by the ending, but since PWIinsider is reporting that Charlotte was booked strongly so we could get WM Main event featuring Charlotte and Rousey next year, I'm okay with it.

•Nia Jax def. Alexa Bliss.
Okay match, better than it had any right to be. But Bliss got in way too much offence.

•Undertaker def. John Cena.
Good to see Taker back and he looked healthy. Was nothing but a feel good squash but I'll take it.

BAD:

•Jinder wins again. Why? A boring match and an undeserving winner. Why not have Randy retain or give it to Rusev? What is Jinder going to do? Feud with Randy again? Good lord.

•Braun Strowman & Nicholas def. The Bar.
Horrible matchup that was filled with time-wasting, pandering nonsense. Decent idea tbh, but horribly executed.

•Smackdown Tag Championship.
What the hell was this? A match that everyone was hyped for was just thrown away and for what? The crowd was dead and nothing seemed to click. Why didn't they make this a TLC?

•Daniel Bryan and Shane def. SamiKO.
WHOSE BRILLIANT IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE DANIEL BRYAN SIT OUT MORE THAN HALF OF THE MATCH??! THE MOST ANTICIPATED IN-RING RETURN OF THE MODERN ERA AND YOU HAVE HIM DO A STRETCHER ANGLE FOR THE MOST PART?! JESUS. At least thank goodness he actually moves well and looks healthy.
But still, another underwhelming match. And talk about underwhelming...

•AJ Styles def. Nakamura.
Fucking hell. Who booked this match. A so-called dream match that turned out to be nothing more than a glorified Smackdown main event? My god. I havent been this disappointed since Royal Rumble 2015.

AND FINALLY

What the Bleep was Vince thinking booking the Universal Title match like that?!
Roman kicking out of 5 F5s??! Or was it 6 or maybe 37 F5s? AND THEN ONLY TO HAVE LESNAR STILL WIN?
How are you going to try to play the match like Austin vs Hitman at WM13 when your Austin in this case is hated by both casual and smark fans?
I AM HAPPY THE CROWD SHAT ON THE MATCH ALL THROUGH.
AND I AM HAPPY BROCK GOT ANGRY AND LEFT WITHOUT POSING FOR THE CAMERAS.
MAYBE THAT WILL FINALLY PUT SOME SENSE INTO VINCE'S HEAD.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
NekuA:
I am so livid.
Almost every time I get hyped for a WWE Pay-Per-View this bullshit happens. Especially Wrestlemania.

GOOD:

•Ronda Rousey & Angle def. Stephanie and Triple H.
This was by far the best match of the night. Who would have thought that two part-timers in their 40s along with a 41-year-old mother of 3 and a rookie who is green AF would put on the best match on a card that featured Charlotte, AJ, Asuka, Daniel Bryan, Reigns, Nakamura and SamiKO??

•The Intercontinental match was exciting and well paced.
Glad to see Rollins become a grand slam champion but I feel Balor really needed that win more than anyone else.

•Charlotte def. Asuka. Good match but deserved more time.
A bit irked by the ending, but since PWIinsider is reporting that Charlotte was booked strongly so we could get WM Main event featuring Charlotte and Rousey next year, I'm okay with it.

•Nia Jax def. Alexa Bliss.
Okay match, better than it had any right to be. But Bliss got in way too much offence.

•Undertaker def. John Cena.
Good to see Taker back and he looked healthy. Was nothing but a feel good squash but I'll take it.

BAD:

•Jinder wins again. Why? A boring match and an undeserving winner. Why not have Randy retain or give it to Rusev? What is Jinder going to do? Feud with Randy again? Good lord.

•Braun Strowman & Nicholas def. The Bar.
Horrible matchup that was filled with time-wasting, pandering nonsense. Decent idea tbh, but horribly executed.

•Smackdown Tag Championship.
What the hell was this? A match that everyone was hyped for was just thrown away and for what? The crowd was dead and nothing seemed to click. Why didn't they make this a TLC?

•Daniel Bryan and Shane def. SamiKO.
WHOSE BRILLIANT IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE DANIEL BRYAN SIT OUT MORE THAN HALF OF THE MATCH??! THE MOST ANTICIPATED IN-RING RETURN OF THE MODERN ERA AND YOU HAVE HIM DO A STRETCHER ANGLE FOR THE MOST PART?! JESUS. At least thank goodness he actually moves well and looks healthy.
But still, another underwhelming match. And talk about underwhelming...

•AJ Styles def. Nakamura.
Fucking hell. Who booked this match. A so-called dream match that turned out to be nothing more than a glorified Smackdown main event? My god. I havent been this disappointed since Royal Rumble 2015.

AND FINALLY

What the Bleep was Vince thinking booking the Universal Title match like that?!
Roman kicking out of 5 F5s??! Or was it 6 or maybe 37 F5s? AND THEN ONLY TO HAVE LESNAR STILL WIN?
How are you going to try to play the match like Austin vs Hitman at WM13 when your Austin in this case is hated by both casual and smark fans?
I AM HAPPY THE CROWD SHAT ON THE MATCH ALL THROUGH.
AND I AM HAPPY BROCK GOT ANGRY AND LEFT WITHOUT POSING FOR THE CAMERAS.
MAYBE THAT WILL FINALLY PUT SOME SENSE INTO VINCE'S HEAD.

I agree it was a mix of brilliance and stupidity
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFC:
Roman just lost a fan angry this fight ought to be the high of Wrestlemania but it was the worst, how can u be beating mercilessly without even try to defend or attack.

Fin balor would have done better

styles vs nakamura was way better

but balor would still lose

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.