Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337560 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2005
Cuando Seas Mia (when you are mine) is a soap opera i just took interest in. Please is there any of the forum members who watches it and can brief me on what is happening. I want to know what made paloma run away from Diego, change her name etc. i have also tried to source for info on the net but its all in french or something strange. any website with usefull info will be appreciated
Thanks
Yours in forum
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hotangel2(f): 6:04am On Sep 22, 2005
That's not enough information oo. What station does it airs? Is it an english, nigerian or what soap-epera?

Editor says: Forgive HA, it's because she's not in Nigeria
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2005
I'm a top fan of this soap. I think its the best soap ever aired in Nigeria. It was given thumbs up in Mexico wher it was shot.

Paloma and Diego had a pact after they met at the Hacienda to get married the following year. Diego returned to London to school while Paloma continued working on the working coffee fields as a collector. She later discovered she was pregnanat and went in search of Diego in London. She was tricked into going to Paris to work but found out later she was sold into prostitution. Because she was pregnant and very stubborn, she didn't sleep with any man.

Diego returned to the Hacienda to find out she was nowhere to be found and only heard rumours that she was a prostitute in Paris. He was disappointed, sad, angry and afraid to be alone. He got married to Berenice on the day Paloma returned to the Hacienda which was the day they promised to get married.

Paloma cried her eyes out and felt disappointed. She also lost the pregnancy which Diego did not know about while in Europe doing odd jobs. She left the Hacienda with her mother and promised to make something out of her life without him. She left for Mexico City where she worked as a receptionist at a hotel and later a receptionist at the El Cafetelero which Fabian, Diego's cousin runs. She desperately wanted to work there in order to hear news of Diego whom she was still very much in love with.

Please feel free to ask more questions. I'm loving this soap and i hate to miss it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2005
Hey delarontus. thanx plenty. pls do you have an idea of a website that is in english where i can fast foward.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2005
I would have done that myself!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by layi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2005
What happened to Orileo?

hot-angel:

That's not enough information oo. What station does it airs? Is it an english, nigerian or what soap-epera?

It's aired on CTV and MBI evry noon (weekdays). For those in Nigeria
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2005
Orileo is cheating on his wife with Josephina and Berenice. His wife has discovered he is seeing Josephina and she left. Orileo is still sleeping with Berenice, Diego's wife.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2005
MiTV shows it by 8 pm and AIT shows it by 9 PM. For those that are in Lagos.
is Orileo ln love with Diego's wife?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2005
Well he's sleeping with her. I wouldn't call that love.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2005
LOL. Thanks. Pls keep me updated cuz i go to work and come back 2 late 2 watch it
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2005
What happened yesterday. pls update me. thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2005
It depends on where you stopped because i watch it on AIT. Diego is going ahead with the decision of his wife on getting an artificial insemination so they can have children. He believes Paloma/Elena is dating someone else and no longer loves him.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2005
I watched it last last friday on AIT. when Diego and Elena went 2 one function like dat y artificial insemination?Is Diego impotent?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2005
Its the only way to have a child with his wife without sleeping with her. He believes he can only sleep with someone he loves but he's only doing it bitterly because he wants to go ahead with his life without Paloma whom he believes is in love with someone else.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2005
Ok. LOL. Thanks wat of diego's sister. wats up with her? is she married or something?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2005
Diego has two sisters, Diana and Daniella. They are both unmarried. Daniella just returned from Paris where she's been living. Even if they both get married they cannot inherit anything because only sons and sons' sons can inherit.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2005
ok. i know Diana dats d red hair girl. ive never seen Daniella. so wat happened yesterday?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2005
Fabian is trying to satisfy his selfish interests in his new business by setting traps for Diego and Elena in the office. His wife is not likely to give birth so he is greatly disturbed since his mother told him to get rid of the wife if she cannot get pregnant.

Diego has gone for the test in the hospital but he still can't get over Elena. Elena's friend from Europe is around to see her and Diego is very jealous because he thinks that's her boyfriend.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2005
k. thank. when i wastched it on friday. 1 man ( ive 4goten his name now) was complaining dat his cofee when Diego told Fabian it seemed 2 me dat he rejoiced. Y? can u put me thru pls?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2005
Julian was the man complaining about his coffee which was bad. Fabian and Rafael his new lawyer and custom agent deliberately sent the bad coffee so that when Julian's client receives it in America, he will reject it and Fabian will offer to sell him coffee form his new Rooster in America. However, Diego and Elena signed the papers sending the coffee so Fabian is cleared. He does not want Elena and Diego to help Julian in replacing the coffee so that Julian's client will become his client.

You need to watch the soap atimes so that i'll also get information from you when i miss it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2005
Thanks. its not as if i dont want to watch it but i live on d mainland and work on d island. traffic is awlways so terrible,that by the time i get home the show would have been over. My kid brother used 2 put it on tape 4 me but he has gone back 2 school
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2005
Oh sorry about that. Don't worry, just feel free to ask i'll fill you in.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2005
Pls what happened yesterday?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by whizkid(f): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2005
I'm afraid I didn't follow this programme from the begining because I watch STV most of the time.

From yesterday's episode, Julian is dead now, I'm guessing he died of a heart attack from losing that Client. His wife is angry with members of Fabian's family, most especially Fabian. Diego's wife and sister walked into Diego's office when he was locked in an embrace with Elena/paloma. His wife was very upset and she has been behaving funny ever since. She sees Elena as a threat and has been soliciting help from other members of her husband's family i.e Fabian's wife, Diegos's sister, even Diego's grandmother, so that Elena is sacked.

I do not understand what Fabian is up to, looks like he is backstabing Diego, also whether Diego and Paloma have settled their differences because last episode I watched, he was saying "goodbye Paloma" and wanting to have a child with his wife. I would appreciate it if anyone or Delarontus (Thanks by the way for your efforts in trying to fill us in) can shed more light on these.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2005
Thanks man
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2005
Fabian is backstabbing Diego because he wants his new business to spring up. He is selfish and will stop at nothing to fulfil his wishes. Diego and Paloma have admitted they are still in love with another but the obstacle is Berenice because Paloma does not want to be the cause of their divorce niether does she want to betray Berenice whom she promised her friendship.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2005
Thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2005
[color=#990000][/color]

i will like to know what really happened to Diego and Paloma, cos i watch mine on AIT and all what we have watched is been repeated and i don't know why, so i need you to keep me posted ahead
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2005
But AIT is ahead of all other stations
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2005
well am not aware of the fact that AIT is ahead of all other station but is it possible for you just to keep me ahead of things that are going to happen cos there migth be a time which i Will not be able to watch(i.e miss part of the program) and which off course i don't want to happen.

Now i use my feedind money to buy fuel so as not to miss any episode
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2005
Yeah. il be thru with work in 3 weeks. Im sure il be watching it regularly then. il kep you posted but till then..... rolleyes
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2005
thanks alot girl friend, a really appreciate ur kind gesture........ kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.