Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289562 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2018
toluxe0075:

Non of the titles changed hands yesterday. The greatest royal rumble was more of glorified house show. At Backlash, things will become different. Besides, Lesnar has a UFC match coming up later this year, I'm sure he will take some time off to prepare when it's time. I just believe it's high time McMahon got over roman vs Lesnar. Rather, strowman should have his own feud for the title.

I dont care anymore bout lesnar or reigns or any stupid universal title...he has held it for long...atleast when cm punk held it for this long he always showed up and kept things interesting but this boring feud with roman is the last straw...im done with them

Id rather watch titus trip and fall under the ring than watch those fools
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by toluxe0075: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
pu7pl3:

I dont care anymore bout lesnar or reigns or any stupid universal title...he has held it for long...atleast when cm punk held it for this long he always showed up and kept things interesting but this boring feud with roman is the last straw...im done with them

grin
I agree with you. Wwe is also stacked up at the moment. There are a lot of solid talents without solid storyline or feud to keep the fans hooked and connected with them. This is why there are a lot of tag team matches in recent times which I believe most are waste of talent. A 3-man feud on some of the titles will not be a bad idea, it will add more glamour to them. I could remember I enjoyed mark henry, big show and Daniel Bryan's feud for the world heavy weight championship around 2012.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
toluxe0075:

grin
I agree with you. Wwe is also stacked up at the moment. There are a lot of solid talents without solid storyline or feud to keep the fans hooked and connected with them. This is why there are a lot of tag team matches in recent times which I believe most are waste of talent. A 3-man feud on some of the titles will not be a bad idea, it will add more glamour to them. I could remember I enjoyed mark henry, big show and Daniel Bryan's feud for the world heavy weight championship around 2012.

That block head vince doesnt care about talent...he just wants to make his money
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Daeylar:

Where?
At a bet shop. What idiotic bot banned me?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kaycee7:
At a bet shop. What idiotic bot banned me?

Lol, the bots on this thread are working overtime.

All right thanks.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
pu7pl3:

Roman and Brock have tire you grin

Part time champion and by fire by force contender. grin

When is ambrose coming back jare.

Those 2 have made the championship extremely boring.

How Long have we had this storyline of Brock and romans? It's been a while.

Let me keep reading through the thread.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol, who was banned again?
Please call a mod. And tell them you were banned.

The bots in this thread are too much
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
pu7pl3:

Especially peyton royce cheesy she is soo hot

undecided undecided

He is talking about good on the mic. You are talking about hot undecided

Abi is it hot on the mic grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Fro5t: 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
And I've been banned again. Pu7pl3, they'll soon ban you. The bot is a diehard Roman fan
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2018
Daeylar:

Roman and Brock have tire you grin

Part time champion and by fire by force contender. grin

When is ambrose coming back jare.

Those 2 have made the championship extremely boring.

How Long have we had this storyline of Brock and romans? It's been a while.

Let me keep reading through the thread.

Ambrose will come back and join seth balor BRAUN and co and be wasting in the mid card...mtchew angry

Just wait and see how long it will take before we see our dear universal champion compete angry

As for roman i hope samoa joe kills him at backlash and he moves on to tna or japan from there angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2018
Fro5t:
And I've been banned again. Pu7l3, they'll soon ban you. The bot is a diehard Roman fan

Lol...lemme check

Roman sucks tongue
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Daeylar:

undecided undecided

He is talking about good on the mic. You are talking about hot undecided

Abi is it hot on the mic grin grin

Lol her sexiness helps alievate her mic skills by a hundred percent...thats why i dont want her to stop talking cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fro5t:
And I've been banned again. Pu7pl3, they'll soon ban you. The bot is a diehard Roman fan
grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pu7pl3, I just watch the fight between Roman Reigns and Brock on YouTube and I don't understand how brock was adjudged winner. angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
MorataFC:
Pupl3, I just watch the fight between Roman Reigns and Brock on YouTube and I don't understand how brock was adjudged winner. angry

Bruh thats what im talking bout men...this feud is stale the two wrestlers are trash and they botched the end of that cage match....brock was supposed to be speared out of the cage with brock landing b4 him...

Like i said id rather watch titus trip and fall under the ring than watch their stupid mainevents
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by TEEBLUE88(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hi guys, can someone help me with the link to download last year's wrestlemania (wm33) full show
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by TEEBLUE88(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hi guys, can someone help me with the link to download last year's wrestlemania (wm33) full show?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2018
TEEBLUE88:
Hi guys, can someone help me with the link to download last year's wrestlemania (wm33) full show?
http:// moviemp4hd.in/movie/ WWE-Wrestlemania-33-2017.html
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol her sexiness helps alievate her mic skills by a hundred percent...thats why i dont want her to stop talking cheesy

undecided undecided grin grin grin

What does she wear? Is she the one who wears black or purple? Can't tell them apart yet.
Lol, they remind me of Carmella, now we have 2 extra Carmella's running around smackdown.,

Not happy they won asuka and Becky, wwe shouldn't book asuka badly. I rate her very high, her in ring skills are good, when is wwe going to forgive Becky for whatever wrong she did to them and start booking her well,
This punishment has exceeded a year.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2018
pu7pl3:

Ambrose will come back and join seth balor BRAUN and co and be wasting in the mid card...mtchew angry

Just wait and see how long it will take before we see our dear universal champion compete angry

As for roman i hope samoa joe kills him at backlash and he moves on to tna or japan from there angry

This hate for roman is something else looool grin .
See someone so pushed yet so hated grin grin

Our part time champion. Tired of him abeg.

Still feeling some type of way about the GRR being held where women can't compete and wwe being OK with that sad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Daeylar:

What does she wear? Is she the one who wears black or purple? Can't tell them apart yet.
Lol, they remind me of Carmella, now we have 2 extra Carmella's running around smackdown.,

Not happy they won asuka and Becky, wwe shouldn't book asuka badly. I rate her very high, her in ring skills are good, when is wwe going to forgive Becky for whatever wrong she did to them and start booking her well,
Billie Kay is the one in black, while Peyton Royce is the one in purple.
To me they're better than Carmella on the mic but I cringed at their promo before the match with Becky and Asuka. It was too diva and petty for my liking.
I agree with you. The fact that Charlotte was ready for Asuka shouldn't mean that everybody else should be ready for Asuka
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Daeylar:

Still feeling some type of way about the GRR being held where women can't compete and wwe being OK with that sad
Oh! Not you too
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Daeylar:

Its the one on purple im talking bout...the one on black is billie kay and she is aiit too but peyton royce is smthn else... embarassed
Thier in ring skills make carmella look like a dancer angry
Im waiting till they introduce the new womens tag titles maybe thats when becky will get a lil push...im sorry for her tho she is being wasted

Asuka will be aiit...she will hold the smavkdown womens championship this year
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Daeylar:

Vince is about his money above all else...but he aint a misogynist im sure...besides there were soomany matches to notice...even sami zayn dint compete cos he has syrian backgrounds
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Daeylar:

WWE made between 100 - 200m for that gig and apparently they signed some sort of 10 year deal, in the end money talks unfortunately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2018
Someone said kevin owens and sami zayn speaking french have more charisma than roman speaking english

Damn i just remembered when kevin was universal champion...it was soo fun

Imagine if this awesome rivalry between balor and seth was for the universal title..while other superstars with nothing to do feud for the ic title

Well all i can do now is imagine
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 5:05pm On May 01, 2018
chuckdee4:

WWE made between 100 - 200m for that gig and apparently they signed some sort of 10 year deal, in the end money talks unfortunately

Sad cry
pu7pl3:

Vince is about his money above all else...but he aint a misogynist im sure...besides there were soomany matches to notice...even sami zayn dint compete cos he has syrian backgrounds

I'll take your word for it.
Forgive my ignorance, how does him having Syrian backgrounds prevent him from competing?
Kaycee7:
Oh! Not you too

Yes me too embarassed

Me too what though?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 5:10pm On May 01, 2018
pu7pl3:
Someone said kevin owens and sami zayn speaking french have more charisma than roman speaking english

The person didn't lie grin that's why I said roman can never be a heel, too damn boring on the mic, can't generate any heat. People will probably fall asleep when he tries to cut a promo. And Vince trying to make him a face has been failing miserably.

Damn i just remembered when kevin was universal champion...it was soo fun
You're remembering this with your Kevin Owens fan mind grin I remember a very annoying heel that could never wrestle alone. LMAO grin

Imagine if this awesome rivalry between balor and seth was for the universal title..while other superstars with nothing to do feud for the ic title

Well all i can do now is imagine
I think this could be cool, love love love valor.
Hasn't seth held this title before?
Instead of Vince to keep working with Seth. He ditched him for roman, now look where we are.

Imagine, the most hated heel Seth, now a beloved face.
While we are still struggling with roman.

Does Seth remind you of a young edge. Not like edge, but like a version of him, the build. The hair. Even the theme song. Or maybe this is just me missing edge.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 5:11pm On May 01, 2018
Where is Nekua?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:

The person didn't lie grin that's why I said roman can never be a heel, too damn boring on the mic, can't generate any heat. People will probably fall asleep when he tries to cut a promo. And Vince trying to make him a face has been failing miserably.

You're remembering this with your Kevin Owens fan mind grin I remember a very annoying heel that could never wrestle alone. LMAO grin

I think this could be cool, love love love valor.
Hasn't seth held this title before?
Instead of Vince to keep working with Seth. He ditched him for roman, now look where we are.

Imagine, the most hated heel Seth, now a beloved face.
While we are still struggling with roman.

Does Seth remind you of a young edge. Not like edge, but like a version of him, the build. The hair. Even the theme song. Or maybe this is just me missing edge.

Err first off its just you missing edge

He has a lil bit of cm punk in him but thats it...he never won the universal title tho he was always in contention...against balor and against kevin

And that brings me to owens...kevin owens universal title reign has been the best soo far...he was constantly defending it...having makin sense feuds with roman and seth...there was a time he even defended it against BRAUN and even in a fatal five way...it was great daeylar...his reign gave us a renewed chris jericho with the list and an entertaining partnership\friendship

Kevin owens made that belt mean something before brock came along angry

As for roman...he can actually make a good heel

His music is already a trigger for boos
He likes complaining
He can be cocky sometimes but this needs work
Charisma needs total absolute work...maybe giving him a valet or pairing him with another heel will mask that till he improves
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:

Sad cry

I'll take your word for it.
Forgive my ignorance, how does him having Syrian backgrounds prevent him from competing?

Yes me too embarassed

Me too what though?

There are diplomatic tensions between syria and saudi arabia and with some of em being extremists may try to harm sami zayn....cos they know...and its in the contract

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.