Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288217 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol...are you a member of wwe management grin

Lol... grin

That babe doesn't need the briefcase because she has already cemented her status. Someone like Becky should have won it.

However, I don't mind her winning since she's my main crush in the women roaster followed by Asuka.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Sunkyphil:
Am beginning to like strauman wink

You've seen the light already. It's been long we've been clamoring for Strowman to be the face and not that boring Reigns
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2018
toluxe0075:
Brock Lesnar should get ready. grin

If and only if Strowman can drag a referee with him to Brock's hotel and cash in right there.

If only...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Brock Lesnar are you ready to "get these Hands" cheesy cheesy

I don't care if Alexa won, all I know is Lana is the best Lana number one. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Debroslink:

You've seen the light already. It's been long we've been clamoring for Strowman to be the face and not that boring Reigns
D guy is a fighting machine,he will beat brock any day any time
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol grin

The. It could have been Natalya, Sasha or ember na grin
You're the one who thinks Alexa can't wrestle. grin not my fault grin

I'm beyond disappointed in Carmella retaining. And the way she retained was seriously pathetic.

If that's the way they kick Asuka and she falls and doesn't rise up for the 3 count do they think she would have been undefeated champion for over 2 years? undecided

That sh*t was so unrealistic abeg. It's like saying Alexa can beat Asuka,

Carmella can't wrestle, and she damn well can't wrestle enough to beat Charlotte or Asuka

I'm beyond disappointed

And we've seen a title reign from Alexa. It was cute while it lasted. But I honestly think she would be boring as hell as a money in the bank holder and now she is taking the money in the bank back to raw. I think raw girls are boring compared to smack down.

They just want Carmella to retain because they know that Charlotte, Naomi and Becky will tear her to pieces (if Becky and Naomi don't get distracted) while lana and Carmella can wrestle each other grin

Ure point is very valid plus i think vince has a problem with making asians champions....even nakamura i thought should have won didnt win...tz a shame
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Debroslink:

Lol... grin

That babe doesn't need the briefcase because she has already cemented her status. Someone like Becky should have won it.

However, I don't mind her winning since she's my main crush in the women roaster followed by Asuka.

Lol...you crushing on alexa...she will sucker you in and screw you over grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sunkyphil:
Am beginning to like strauman wink

Took you toolong bro
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Debroslink:

If and only if Strowman can drag a referee with him to Brock's hotel and cash in right there.

If only...

Bro...why you not working as part of wwe creative...thats an awesome idea
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Took you toolong bro
Strowman carrying the briefcase about would be hilarious. grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
ManBeast:

I don't care if Alexa won, all I know is Lana is the best Lana number one. cheesy grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
ManBeast:
Strowman carrying the briefcase about would be hilarious. grin

I swear...the guy is really good but i never experredit grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=68595007][/quote]Man, dis MITB somehow sweet ooo..... But NXT takeover is still far better.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
ManBeast:
Man, dis MITB somehow sweet ooo..... But NXT takeover is still far better.

Nxt takeover was better by far now...superior stories with superior in ring action
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

I swear...the guy is really good but i never experredit grin
Have you watched the ppv, I mean MITB.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Nxt takeover was better by far now...superior stories with superior in ring action
Ricochet vs velveteen dream was everything, not to talk of Aleister Black vs Sullivan or is it there tag team Match.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
ManBeast:
Ricochet vs velveteen dream was everything, not to talk of Aleister Black vs Sullivan or is it there tag team Match.

Guy that tag team match was awesome...like...the kinda bumps i was seeing there eh...ricichet is just something else men..dude has rubber knees

Or is it gargano and ciampa that wanted to kill themselves grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Guy that tag team match was awesome...like...the kinda bumps i was seeing there eh...ricichet is just something else men..dude has rubber knees

Or is it gargano and ciampa that wanted to kill themselves grin
Yes Gargano and ciampa won kill dem self's by dem self, every match was mind blowing plus the females champions match, Nikki cross nah mad woman grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Took you toolong bro
grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol...you crushing on alexa...she will sucker you in and screw you over grin

I don't care, as long as I get the cookie. Same with Asuka.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Took you toolong bro
cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
ManBeast:
Yes Gargano and ciampa won kill dem self's by dem self, every match was mind blowing plus the females champions match, Nikki cross nah mad woman grin

Hehe...that nicki is far gone...dean ambrose dey learn grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Debroslink:

I don't care, as long as I get the cookie. Same with Asuka.

Lol...thats how i feel about mandy too sha grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Hehe...that nicki is far gone...dean ambrose dey learn grin
Ambrose dey learn no be lie,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by neezar: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
mhen e don tay

who's the script writer for the wwe now....dude is making everything look in predicted and boring

I mean that women's division fight yesterday was rubbish
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
neezar:
mhen e don tay

who's the script writer for the wwe now....dude is making everything look in predicted and boring

I mean that women's division fight yesterday was rubbish

Bruh all the women's division matches were great especially the ladder match...those girls really put thier bodies on the line taking bumps....sasha banks almost killed herself at the begining sef..ember moon and naomi were flying around the place...all of them played thier part
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
I rewatched reigns vs mahal soo i could really hear what the fans were chanting and its soo funny how brutal they were to wwe's most hated wrestlers now grin grin

Some of the chants i could make out were;

“You both suck!”

“CM Punk!”

“This is boring!”

“NXT!”

“Rusev Day!”

“This is awful!”

“Johnny Wrestling!”

“Let’s go Cena! Cena sucks!”

grin asin most of those chants had nothing to even do with the match grin grin it was just soo funny...

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 12:45am On Jun 19, 2018
ManBeast:

(Clap clap)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 12:47am On Jun 19, 2018
ManBeast:

Cross is maddness in human form.. eating knee strikes and laughing
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2018
pu7pl3:
I rewatched reigns vs mahal soo i could really hear what the fans were chanting and its soo funny how brutal they were to wwe's most hated wrestlers now grin grin

Some of the chants i could make out were;

“You both suck!”

“CM Punk!”

“This is boring!”

“NXT!”

“Rusev Day!”

“This is awful!”

“Johnny Wrestling!”

“Let’s go Cena! Cena sucks!”

grin asin most of those chants had nothing to even do with the match grin grin it was just soo funny...

The crowd is making me proud lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 12:53am On Jun 19, 2018
When I was watching nxt I wan cry sef. Undisputed era is too sweet, Kyle O'Reilly is too awesome, his techniques and strikes and submission holds Sha...
or is it Lars and black... Black should be the next big thing, I have nothing to say on ciampa and gargano, I was just shouting the f word when they were going at it... Those guys Sabi fight. And that is not the end... Gargano 1, Ciampa 1... It cant end in a tie.
Ricochet and velveteen were stealing moves from each other's playbook, so awesome...
Can't wait to see more of Bianca Belair.
Wwe should make a story line with Ambrose and Cross. Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2018
NicestDude:

The crowd is making me proud lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.