Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Story Time!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Time!!!! (401 Views)

Story Time: The Tortoise And His Kindreds / STORY TIME - The Hotel Room / Story Time: “she Planted A Kiss On His Lips, They Kiss For About Two Minutes” (A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Time!!!! by Neekie(f): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2018
SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!
Hey guys�...I have got a huge surprise for you guys and I know you're gonna love it.

*Drumroll*....I'm starting a humor-filled gossip journal on some people, myself and events that have occurred in my life that when I look back on, it throws me off balance and I laugh till my sides hurt.

Trust me it's like nothing you've seen before...I call it "MY GHENGHEN JOURNAL"
So...sit back, relax and get ready to laugh your jaw out...I'm starting tonight anyways...

Stay tuned and....
READ! COMMENT!! SHARE!!!
Re: Story Time!!!! by Neekie(f): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2018
MGJ: HOW I ALMOST GOT MARRIED AT 16

Where I lived growing up was a mini-ghetto...everything happened and nobody did anything. I had (still do) a best friend (still is). Her name is Norah...beautiful piece of art. We grew up together and we did practically everything together (She's not a vital part of this story but I'm introducing her for future references� cos I love her. Anyways, we were the good guys...I was one of the good girls in the neighborhood and was loved generally...particularly by Daddy Junior (my agile neighbour). This man's prayer points were deadly...bruh he prays for his toilet and pots and spoons. You can't eat in his house if you're evil cos the blood of Jesus was used to paint the spoon spiritually. Anyways, Daddy Jnr loved me to death and he did anything I asked for cos he already made plans that I'd marry his younger brother Primus. I never took him serious cos it was now something I heard from him everyday so I just got used to him saying it every single time. If he caught me standing on the streets with a male specie of the human race, mans was gonna embarrass the young man, take me in his car and drive me the hell home. I was frustrated to say the least.

One fateful day, Daddy Jnr picked me up on my way back from somewhere and proceeded to drive me home cos it was raining. Nigga forgot he wasn't supposed to drive in the rain cos his wipers were faulty and his eyes were bad too. To top it all, I wear glasses too (quadruple disaster�). After driving for a few seconds, he turned to me and said, "Chisom, you will be my eyes now. Show me the way to drive"... I'm like...

Read the rest of the story at
https://amebo4africa..com.ng/2017/09/mgj-how-i-almost-got-married-at-16.html?m=1
Re: Story Time!!!! by Neekie(f): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2018
MGJ: Who Is The Father?!
Hey guys, another story came in the grapevine. Before you ask, it's not my story. The author of the story is my crazy friend Carter...I love his sense of humor. He's just amazing (his peanut head will expand now�). Please go follow him on Twitter @OGCartermillz and me too @bossette_sneh...you won't regret it. I promise.

So I'm gonna go right into the story. It's gonna be in quotes cos I'm narrating in his own words, memes and all...

'This story happened in my former hood when I was serving in Abuja. That's how we heard shout one morning as I was preparing for work. So me na...I'm a Nigerian and I naturally love aproko so I relaxed to hear gist...

There's this woman in our yard, Mummy Sandra. She gave birth to a baby boy recently...the boy doesn't look like his father sha (claps hand like a gossip).

Read more... https://amebo4africa..com.ng/2017/09/mgj-why-i-became-unrepentant-amebo.html?m=1

Re: Story Time!!!! by Neekie(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2018
MGJ: Episode 1-How Shit Almost Finished My Life
Hey Guys, I know it's been a while but I'm having a lot of challenges blogging through my phone. I need a laptop in my life���. Anyways, I have two stories to tell. One is mine and the other came in the mail so I'll quickly do mine and then the other afterwards. My story will be divided into 3 episodes so just sit back, take a cup of fruit juice and relax. Enjoy!

So...this event happened just before we vacated. It was on the last day of exam, that day we had 3 papers back to back...not even a minute rest in between so you'll understand that I had to eat to my fill cos I won't get another chance to eat until I'm done for the day. So I dressed up, discovered my gas has finished and took some money and rushed to a nearby canteen. I first ordered for fufu (those wey know me, are aware of my undying love for fufu) and vegetable soup but it seemed not to reach anywhere so I ordered rice and stew with two meats...the girl that dished my food was looking at me like...

Read more at https://amebo4africa..com.ng/2017/10/mgj-episode-1-how-shit-almost-finished.html?m=1
Re: Story Time!!!! by Neekie(f): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2018
MGJ: Episode 2-How Shit Almost Finished My Life
...CONTINUATION

...So I'm sitting on my chair looking like world just caved in on me while the invigilators proceed to distribute question papers and answer sheets to everyone. I'm looking at my question paper and I'm not really seeing it. Goosebumps just full my body plus I'm getting a direct glimpse of hell. Brethren, I saw where people go when they die. If Dangote had asked for my account number then, I'd have told him to goan sit his rich ass down���. My guys in the formation were just asking me questions that I couldn't comprehend. I was practically hallucinating

Read More at https://amebo4africa..com.ng/2017/10/mgj-episode-2-how-shit-almost-finished.html?m=1
Re: Story Time!!!! by Neekie(f): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2018
MGJ: Episode 3-How Shit Almost Finished My Life
...CONTINUATION

So they bring the ACC question paper and distribute answer sheets. Exam has started...I'm writing my worst paper and I'm sitting away from every other person with a very very upset stomach. How bad can it be?

I write my name, reg number, etc...I peep question paper and see the questions be looking like Germany and Spain had a baby...Note: I'm sitting on one ass cheek to reduce pressure but my stomach is doing semo inside. I'm good with ACC formats anyway but it's now how to apply it to the twisted questions they gave me. "EKWE COME HERE!!!" decided that the spot behind me will be a good place to stand and observe the entire hall, "but what did I do to deserve such evil, Lord����?"

Read More https://amebo4africa..com.ng/2018/02/blog-post.html?m=1

Re: Story Time!!!! by Neekie(f): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2018
Most Embarrassing Moments Of My Life

Writing that blog post about the 10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me made me remember my most embarrassing moments in this life���. Here are some of them...

1. When I was about 14 years old, our house help caught me trying to steal meat from the pot and raised alarm. Everyone gathered in the kitchen chanting "Criminal! Criminal!! Criminal!!" (I understood what people caught stealing in the market pass through) till my Mum came and gave me the beating of my life...I never stole again���

2. When I was about 7 years old, I was a troublemaker. I would hide behind our entrance door curtain and wait for grown up girls to pass and I will start shouting "Ashawo!". They reported me when my dad came back. He dragged me through the entire street with a long cane and I was knocking from door to door telling everyone (both victims and people I don't even know) I'm sorry, I'll never do it again���. I cried my eyes out that day cos beating no get part 2.

3. Ah! The good old days of puberty�...my mum got me my first set of bras when I turned 12 and I was too ashamed to wear it out so that no one notice that I've started wearing bras. I would wear the bra from home to school then run to the toilet after assembly and remove it and put in my bag. On the ill-fated day, my classmate's textbook money was stolen and our form teacher ordered a search of everyone's bag. She got to my bag and I refused to let her open it. It made her grow more suspicious and she took my bag by force, unzipped it and emptied the contents on the floor...my innocent bra fell out and the whole class erupted in laughter...shame no gree me lift my head throughout that week. Turns out the girl's money was in her socks�...I would have committed murder that day but God dey

4. This one is more recent. I'm a student of Michael Okpara University and I'm a fashion freak (you probably know that already). Well, I had 1pm lecture on that fateful Thursday. I dressed my best with a tight trouser my friend warned me against wearing but I didn't listen, and waited till 1pm before I started heading to my lecture hall (this was to make sure the class if filled so that I can walk in and gain attention)���. Anyways, I got my desired attention and proceeded to the back of the class to sit down (don't get me wrong, I love staying in front...but it was filled already). I got to the back and the last row was empty and people were standing o...(a true Nigerian would be suspicious...but not me�) I just went and sat down with all authority and without warning, the chair fell over knocking me flat on the floor and my tight trouser that I took extra efforts to put on just opened mouth without shame���....it tore from the ass straight up. As I heard rrrrrrrriiiiiiippppppp was wishing it was my face that tore open���...by then, the whole class was focused on me laughing. Nobody helped me up...I borrowed a jacket and tied round my waist to cover my gaping ass� and went home...no more lectures that day for me���. So much for attention seeking.

5. I know most of us have had this experience in one way or another. Seeing someone from afar and thinking they're someone you know...then you rush over and hug them before you realize your mistake. Well, in my case, I thought it was my crazy ass buddy so I ran over and slapped his butt���...worst mistake. I couldn't even find words to explain my uncultured behavior to the annoyed young man�. I can never forget the look on his face. Ever!

These are the ones I can remember... I'll update later tho.

What about you? Share your embarrassing experiences in the comment section. Humor me���
Re: Story Time!!!! by MayhorE(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Just see how you yeye urself, you CONTINUE READING everything.
ANYWAYS, nt a bad story

(1) (Reply)

the wage of loyalty...a Very Short Story ...drop Your Moral Lesson / Synopsis For Ekenne My Movie Script For Sale / I Slipped And Fell (the Voice Of The Abused)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.