Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu (25865 Views)

Dispatch Rider Killed By BRT Bus In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2018
A primary 6 student of C&S primary school, Ikorodu has breathed his last after he was ran over by a BRT bus in Ikoru area of Lagos.

According to report the deceased was on his way to school when a BRT bus swerved in his direction and crushed the young lad and sped off, how inhumane.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG https://joelsblog.com.ng/primary-6-student-killed-by-brt-bus-on-his-way-to-school/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by Grupo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
So sad.
The parents should take heart. Hopefully, they should still be young and should be able to beget another.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by yomibelle(f): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
r.i.p lil one
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by babatee1985(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari is to be blamed for this

7 Likes

Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by Papiikush: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
The blue brt bus drivers are so reckless!!!

I live in ikorodu and I know what I am saying. They drive like drunkards and insult commuters at any given correction about their driving skills.

These premero drivers are nothing but corporate thugs!

This is not the first time a life will be taken in ikorodu due to reckless driving of premero staffs.

I hope the Lagos State government will so something about it before every resident of Ikorodu is killed by these fools.

Don't even get me started with the ticketers!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by yeyeboi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari You See Your Life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by Otade: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
kai!
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
sad one, may his gentle soul rip

1 Like

Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Over speed must be the cause
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by Uzr1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
What's happening in this country, every news nowadays nah dis one die, dat one die, dem kill dis one... all killings

Baba God Abeg send down Messiah make d world kukuma end ni...

2 Likes

Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by chordrylateral(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rip
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by Daviddson(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
I don't mind if I get banned for this. But this culture of posting or bringing to the front page these stories of "PHOTOS of school children killed", "PHOTOS of people crushed by trailers", "PHOTOS of a woman killed by Dangote truck", "PHOTOS of bride and groom killed by road accident", etc, ought to stop. This is not good. This is injustice to the deceased and their family.

I've said this times without numbers and I'll continue to say it. Maybe you people will be forced to stop bringing this kind of stuff to FP when a 'big man' whose family member's gory death pictures gets featured on Nairaland FP sues Nairaland and Seun coughs out N100m to settle damages.
France is currently prosecuting Ms Le Pen who nearly won last Presidential election, for posting 3 pictures of people killed by ISIS on the Net.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by Uruan2023: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rip child.

You died on the path of life where you believed you'll earn a living from when due.

God comfort your family.

Adieu embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by maxjax(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
cry nigeria's population really don reduce for this regime o0o
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by mamatayour(f): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Naija which way?
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by whitering: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
RIP. Did I just read the BRT ran away, such can only happened in a shithole country.
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by thesicilian: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
At least someone should have been able to take the plate number of the BRT, and trace the driver from there. But I guess they were probably busy taking photos.
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by oPPOSEE: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Requescant in pace.
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by Dearlord(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
life left unlived. rip
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by fpeter(f): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
RIP baby cry
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by imonlove: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
It is well
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by roarik(f): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Jesus shocked
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by passyhansome(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
RIP little Kid
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by chuksjuve(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
angry

Could this be the reason why TBS to Ikorodu bus aren't operating ?

God help us ..

This is not the kind of news we need especially this Monday afternoon!!

Rip to the young chap..
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by whitering: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
chuksjuve:
angry
Could this be the reason why TBS to Ikorodu bus aren't operating ?
God help us ..
This is not the kind of news we need especially this Monday afternoon!!
Rip to the young chap..
Probably. Any BRT that has iron liver should drive that axis.
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by ghiloman28(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
SAD
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by olugabbie(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
yeyeboi:
Buhari You See Your Life

U dont v to loose ur senses because u hate buhari.

1 Like

Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by McAausim: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Future President..... Rip
Re: C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu by Himmler: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chai RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock / 4 Airlines Set To Launch Operation / Nigerian Man Dies At Canadian Border After Allegedly Resisting Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.